• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Camp Bell Tree 2023 Has Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something related to one of the Observatory events, I believe. Guess us Cetaceans and Moon Bunnies can only speculate for now what it'll be used for.

It's actually not. We Actually, Neverminders and Galaxolotls are just as curious as you are!

It's for an Observatory event. You'll have to wait and see.

Wait, what? We're both in the Observatory. I'm really confused now because I feel like I missed something. Maybe you can DM it to me?

the axolotl backdrop… i should B THERE

IMG_2462.jpeg

ilu moon bunnies, but the axolotls…… *makes grabby hands*

Can I please join the moon bunnies? if not, that's ok, I understand.
You can't choose what crew you'll be in, but I don't think it's too late to join Camp—if you go to your Preferences page and scroll down a little, I think you can still opt-in! ^^ If you do wind up in the Moon Bunnies, we'd certainly be happy to have you! 🤍🐇

You can't choose what crew you'll be in, but I don't think it's too late to join Camp—if you go to your Preferences page and scroll down a little, I think you can still opt-in! ^^ If you do wind up in the Moon Bunnies, we'd certainly be happy to have you! 🤍🐇
Ok! I’ve opted in but haven’t gotten a crew yet.

I am very late to the the comment party because of real life stuff, but I just wanted to say that the collectibles for this event are gorgeous. I’m once again running into the problem of wanting them all, just like the 2022 Fair! Excellent job to everyone who designed them 😍

How long does it take to be added to a cabin? I opted in two days ago but I don’t think I’ve been added yet? Maybe I’m doing something wrong 😅

How long does it take to be added to a cabin? I opted in two days ago but I don’t think I’ve been added yet? Maybe I’m doing something wrong 😅

May be too late by this point in camp. The entire thing is almost over, so yeah. I may be wrong though. Staff can clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back