Camp Bell Tree 2021 Has Started (And Has Now Ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Update August 30th 2021: The event has now ended! Thanks for participating! You can read the closing ceremony here.

CampBellTreebannerSmall1000.png

Wow! You've all been quite busy in our previous Bulletin Board thread while we've been getting things ready for Camp Bell Tree. We're glad you're excited and thank you for being so patient today. Finally, without further ado, our first camp event Camp Bell Tree has started!

You'll see a brand new section on the forum dedicated to the event. Get started in the Welcome to Camp Bell Tree thread here.

Camp Bell Tree is divided into five cabins, so you'll need to opt-in to the event so we can assign you to a cabin. If you still need to opt-in, don't worry, you can join at any time. Go to Preferences and select "Opted In" in the Camp Bell Tree field. You will then be put into one of the cabins once we see you on the waiting list.

1628460756851.png

Good luck to you and your cabin!

Special thanks to the TBT staff who made up our biggest event team ever!

Event Management and Planning: Jeremy, Chris
Activities Hosts: Mairmalade, Kaiaa, Chris, Mistreil, Mick, dizzy bone, Oblivia, pandapples, Pyoopi
Cabin Leaders: Mairmalade, Kaiaa, Mistreil, Laudine, Mick, NefariousKing, dizzy bone, LaBelleFleur, pandapples, Pyoopi, Justin, Thunder
Main Banner Art: dizzy bone
Activities Banner Art: Laudine, dizzy bone, Thunder, Pyoopi, Mick, Mistreil, NefariousKing,
Statue Art: Mick
Map Art: Chris
Stamp Card Art: Pyoopi
Plush Collectibles: Laudine
Oarfish and Jellyfish Collectibles: Mistreil
Pearl Collectible: Thunder
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch Collectible: NefariousKing
Greenwood Glow Backdrop: Pyoopi
Picturesque Peak Backdrop: Thunder
Reef Reverie Backdrop: Mistreil
Ocean Game: Mistreil
Camp Helper: Murray
Technical Setup: Jeremy, Oblivia

Last edited:
glad i'm still awake to catch the launch!! time to go look through the boards and prepare to win, cabin 3 :D

As I said, I'm staying up the night (UTC+1). Anyone wants to go stargazing after we settle down? No matter the cabing you belong to, let's start this adventure all together! :D

p.s. Do NOT bring out the smuggled beer yet, I beg you. I rather not use my mosquito pocket bazooka on the very first night...

As I said, I'm staying up the night (UTC+1). Anyone wants to go stargazing after we settle down? No matter the cabing you belong to, let's start this adventure all together! :D

p.s. Do NOT bring out the smuggled beer yet, I beg you. I rather not use my mosquito pocket bazooka on the very first night...
How can I get myself a mosquito pocket bazooka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back