• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Buying TBTs! 6 million Bells for 100 TBTs!

Baroque

Bells
Feedback
100% (134) +
Title says it all, really? I'm not looking for very many TBTs, only about 400, soooo the first four people interest will get 5 million bell for 100 of their TBTs ^^' Comment below if you're interested =D

I'd prefer using the Re-Tail method for the transfer, but I can accommodate you :p

Last edited:
i would sell some, but i'm in school and i'm not sure if my hotspot's internet will let me go to other's towns.

Great! I'll take both those offers =D I'm also unavailable right now, so I'll PM you two when I am and you'll hopefully be as well when I'm free :3

Alright guys, I'm back from school and should be available for the trade! How many bells did you want to sell me? :3

Alright guys, I'm back from school and should be available for the trade! How many bells did you want to sell me? :3

Sorry, was expecting a PM, so I just saw this post. Still looking to sell 100TBT and would be available to do so this evening (only 10:30am here right now). (。◕‿◕。)

Back