• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Buying TBTs! 6 million Bells for 100 TBTs!

Baroque

Bells
Feedback
100% (134) +
Title says it all, really? I'm not looking for very many TBTs, only about 400, soooo the first four people interest will get 5 million bell for 100 of their TBTs ^^' Comment below if you're interested =D

I'd prefer using the Re-Tail method for the transfer, but I can accommodate you :p

Last edited:
i would sell some, but i'm in school and i'm not sure if my hotspot's internet will let me go to other's towns.

Great! I'll take both those offers =D I'm also unavailable right now, so I'll PM you two when I am and you'll hopefully be as well when I'm free :3

Alright guys, I'm back from school and should be available for the trade! How many bells did you want to sell me? :3

Alright guys, I'm back from school and should be available for the trade! How many bells did you want to sell me? :3

Sorry, was expecting a PM, so I just saw this post. Still looking to sell 100TBT and would be available to do so this evening (only 10:30am here right now). (。◕‿◕。)

Back