• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Brushing your teeth in the shower?

Do you brush your teeth in the shower?

• Total voters
This got me thinking like yall don't eat breakfast or something??? Yall saying it saves time as you're showering. So....

where do you store your toothbrush if you brush your teeth in the shower? next to your loofa that you use to wash your butt? lmao

no, its still by the sink. you just take it with you inside the shower and then place it back by the sink afterwards. i know...its rocket science but we'll get there

This got me thinking like yall don't eat breakfast or something??? Yall saying it saves time as you're showering. So....

how does it mean not eating breakfast if u brush in the shower? o.o

Last edited:
I brush my teeth by the sink...

This is something I've never heard of. I don't think I could do it because while I shower, I'm trying to apply shampoo in my hair and body wash all over my body-having to worry about a toothbrush and toothpaste would only make things even more complicated.

Brush in the sink, I feel it would get pretty messy in the shower xD and I do enough in the shower anyway!

i actually don't eat breakfast because i often feel nauseous in the mornings, and also because im trying to lose weight!

I've never brushed my teeth in the shower, but I don't feel that there's a wrong place to do it so long as you're doing it. That said, flossing is also of great importance, so hopefully that is also being done whether in or out of the shower.

Brushing your teeth in the shower makes a lot of sense. I really rarely brush my teeth (which I know is disgusting, but I also rarely leave the house) just because of my depression and adhd creating a really heinous mix of "I can't function" disease. That'd probably save a lot of time and like- make me do it more. Maybe I'll try it. Probably not because I'll forget but hey, I can hope.

no, its still by the sink. you just take it with you inside the shower and then place it back by the sink afterwards. i know...its rocket science but we'll get there

So you get in the shower solely to brush your teeth and then you get out again? Or perhaps you hold it the entire time you are in there? Or perhaps you place it... I dare say... by your loofa you use to wash your butt? LOL

In the sink. I think I tried it in the shower a few times at most back in the day to mix things up or something, but it just feels off to me lol.

If I'm in a hurry I'll brush them in the shower, spit it towards the drain, and wash it out. Or I'll spit it in the toilet that's right next to my shower and flush it when I'm done. Otherwise I brush them in front of the sink.

If I'm in a hurry I'll brush them in the shower, spit it towards the drain, and wash it out. Or I'll spit it in the toilet that's right next to my shower and flush it when I'm done. Otherwise I brush them in front of the sink.

Haha, nice. I think that's more efficient too, though I rarely do that. I must confess that sometimes early in the morning I can brush my teeth while sitting on the toilet... Just my house is in the middle of the renovation, we managed to install one of these dual flush toilets first of all. Also nobody bothers me when I'm there.

Last edited:
Back