• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Know anyone famous?

Know anyone famous?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stalfie

Bells
Yellow Lily
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Do you personally know anyone famous? Lots of celebrities in LANDAN but they are in the posh parts not the ghetto but there was one in my school in the year above I think, or two years above called Bacari Bronze O’Garro who is known to the UK as Mizzy and is tiktok famous and then got in all the news cos he did pranks like grabbed an old ladys dog in St James park and ran off with it and tried to leapfrog some jews from the orthodox school pushing them in the road and scaring them cos they did not understand what he was doing and got on top of a taxi when it was stopped in traffic and held on for a bit.

He went on Piers Morgan and made a fool of himself and tried to say there was racism bro no I am black mixed and I know you do not do this to people. He was a dick at school to everyone and laughed that the criminal justice system could not touch him but then he ended up in jail anyway LOL

Tiktok pranks like that not funny even if people are telling you to do the pranks and you don’t get to pull the race card like that kmt stop doing this in my name saying its a black thing. His mama washed her hands of him cos he was bringing shame on the family with this ****. Anyway what about you do you know any celebrities and what are they like?

Depends on you definition of fame. Two of them are known for things not to be discussed on this site (nothing illegal of course). I know a few people on Facebook and one Pittsburgh drag queen that was seen on one of the Real Housewives shows hosting a drag bingo event.

Depends on you definition of fame. Two of them are known for things not to be discussed on this site (nothing illegal of course). I know a few people on Facebook and one Pittsburgh drag queen that was seen on one of the Real Housewives shows hosting a drag bingo event.
I said a tiktokker so you can say wha you like but bro are you sure its nothing illegal LOL drag? Na not my thing I get scared

I said a tiktokker so you can say wha you like but bro are you sure its nothing illegal LOL drag? Na not my thing I get scared
There are minors present and if I say what they do, I might get hit with a warning for violating site rules.

I wouldn't say I know anybody, but I've interacted with a few different famous people.

I saw Betty White a few years before she passed away. (she gave me a wave).

I do not know him personally, but I shook Bernie Sander's hand once. I literally felt the Bern. (@Jeremy)

not me but my dad. idk if you would consider this person “famous” but my dad went to school with a guy who writes for and directs robot chicken. they’re facebook friends but they probably don’t talk.

Last edited:
i don't.
my boyfriend's met chris chan several times. his pictures had ended up in that documentary a few times. not for bad reasons, btw, they were just together at a few conventions and everything was friendly as far as i'm aware. i don't follow chris chan antics but that's the closest degree of "famous" that i can get close to.

I don’t, and I don’t think I ever will. I’ll probably never be lucky enough to meet a celebrity, and there’s absolutely no way in hell that anyone that goes to my school will become a celebrity. I also don’t think I’d have family members who’d become famous.

Edit: technically, I have met one famous person. I met the governor of Connecticut once, but I don’t even remember which governor it was.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've met several professional athletes in-person before, and talked to them as well.

I've met Will Mann, the actor who is currently playing Hermes in the tour production of Hadestown, back in November while the tour was in my city.

Not any major celebrities. My dad grew up near a locally famous artist, and I see him in public now and then.

Some acquaintances knew of (but weren’t close with) a girl in a nearby town who made it to the Olympics, and a girl who made it far on The Voice. (a stretch but the closest thing I could think of)

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I know anybody, but I've interacted with a few different famous people.

I saw Betty White a few years before she passed away. (she gave me a wave).
That’s cool but who is Betty White
Post automatically merged:

I do not know him personally, but I shook Bernie Sander's hand once. I literally felt the Bern. (@Jeremy)
The Bern you feel when Jeremy ignores this : (

not me but my dad. idk if you would consider this person “famous” but my dad went to school with a guy who writes for and directs robot chicken. they’re facebook friends but they probably don’t talk.
It counts ig I will let you have it

That’s cool but who is Betty White

The Bern you feel when Jeremy ignores this : (

It counts ig I will let you have it
Betty White was an American actress and comedian who was best known for her roles in sitcoms The Golden Girls, Mama’s Family, Hot in Cleveland, and The Mary Tyler Moore Show. She was also in some movies and had a TV show called Off Their Rockers where elderly people prank young ones. She didn’t get famous until later life and was mostly known for a “bawdy old lady” type persona.

She was said to be a very kind and funny person and lived to age 99.

I saw Will Ferrell speak to my sister’s graduating college class. He is really tall! I was sitting in the second or third row with my family. I did meet an author who had one of her books featured once on Reading Rainbow. I also knew a girl who became a well known murder victim. I’d rather not go into details about that. My cousin is married to one of the guys that created Friendster if anyone knows what that was.

Last edited:
I can't say I do but I at least knew someone from school who's father is a singer of a famous band in our city (not mentioning it for privacy purposes). I was also on our school's football team with him. Clearly the kid was loaded judging by all the clothes he wore and stuff he brought to school. He was a really cool person though. One of the nicer guys from my grade school.

Not really for now.
I have interacted with some. Not something I really aim for usually.
But I think people may have interacted more than initially thought. Famous people are just well known people to the public, not just people in the movies or in music.
I'm sure there has been a few times people made a trip to a Twitter account or wrote an angry letter or shook a hand or cheered in person... Or booed... Lol.

Once I saw Jeff Kinney (Wimpy Kid author) while he was on a book tour for his then-newest book “No Brainer”. It was in the style of a game show and it was honestly pretty fun. I got a sneak peek of the trailer for the Cabin Fever movie before it was released to the public and went home with a signed copy of No Brainer.
IMG_0594.jpeg

Back