• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Birdwatching & Wildlife Spotting Answer Table

pandapples

sincerely
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
5934-9073-6701
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Congratulations everyone on making it out of the Mountains unscathed! We hope you enjoyed working together in the most excruciating hunt yet with the difficulty ramped up quite a bit. You don't have to worry about these making it to the individual egg hunts. 😉 You all deserve a pat on the back for your great display of teamwork!

Many of you were wondering about the other cabin's clues, so check them out below. We're aware of the difficulty of the clues and variance among every team. It's impossible to balance 100%, so each cabin had the possibility of receiving a hint by the end of the week. Clues with hints are included below. How well do you think your cabin would have done?

Special mention to Buzzy Bees who solved arguably the hardest clue without any hints! Great job 🐝!!

#ClueTypeAnswer
1This evolving fantasy will leave you dazed, so we'll throw you a bone and post it to the board.ClueCode SGTAPN on the bulletin board of Tansan with an image of a bird. Dizzy's DA post (1) or (2) leads to DA-0488-2098-9558.
2Do you aspire to win, or will you not even make the goal?

HINT: Hope you had a good night's sleep thinking about this clue. I'm sure you're running the ideas over in your mind to overcome this hurdle. Good luck!
ClueCode MLQSRD left at the finish line of the TBTWC obstacle course. Find Pandapples' obstacle course DA post which leads to DA-6051-3416-4845.
3Where we had the first sightings of an albino bunny. Cross the iron bridge and you'll eventually meet a cat. Turn away from the wolf for now!ClueLocated in Chris’ island tours episode 1 post - YouTube video description.
4Recent ancients. Short temporary to medium permanent.ClueJustin's pinned message in the old-school animal crossing channel. Relatively recent event for relatively ancient games. The short week/temporary event resulted in a medium (channel for communication) permanently.
5The regular bearer appears irregularly if you know where to look.

HINT: I'm just a messenger here to deliver your hint. Have you been monitoring everything? Even through all the junk? We're getting bored watching you. Unfortunately, opting out now is not an option.
ClueThe notification email received by users when they "watch" a board for new messages/posts (mail).
6Luxury sells the artist of a girl’s best friend + a man’s best friend. Luxury created the gryphon. The gryphon does not sell the artist of a girl’s best friend, which is the enemy of a man’s best friend.ClueSkandranon’s Monique giveaway post in NNN. Working backwards, the enemy of a man's best friend is a cat. The gyphon (TBT user Skandranon) does not sell (giveaway) the artist of a girl's best friend (Marilyn Monroe, who has a connection to Monique in AC). Working the clue from the front eventually led to the same result, just in a more convoluted manner.
7Pending negotiations for the hoard are void.ClueIn the "cancel trade" pop-up when using the Trading feature. Users can trade with themselves to test it out.
809 06 10 11 08 12 13 10 14. First, no. Middle, yes. Last, maybe.ClueUnder the post a poll function when creating a new thread in the AC:NL Patterns sub-forum.
The numbers are in a "pattern" (-3 + 4 + 1 - 3 +4, etc.) The second part look like options entered in a multiple choice poll, but also tells the middle is "yes." The middle being the AC:NL JP release date Nov 8, 2012.
9First of one of four with eight. Half may speak up or down; with one exception you may be seen even if no one is around.ClueIn the Splat Zone thread about booyah'ing in dizzy bone's post here.
10It's feasible to speak to everyone, but not when you're alone.ClueStart a conversation with yourself.
11May you take the road less traveled, or variations in the infinite web?PuzzleMA-6647-9230-4716. The original "The Path" creator code.
12Sweet 16 candlesticks initialed from 1 to 16.PuzzleJJOCDKLLMMNPMMPT. A reference to TBT which is 16 years old, and the sticks are a reference to the staff. Ordered by each of the 16 staff's first username initials in the staff list.
13Rally your fauna and flora! A gala of bucks and daisies. I’m lucky to have spot a robin and wild bunnies under a grand willow tree. Is a bell ringing? Round them up and let the chips fall where they may.Puzzle2799
Sum of all official Amiibo cards for the mentioned villagers/NPCs.
Fauna = 019
Flora = 274
Gala = 265
Buck = 268
Daisy = 258
Lucky = 385
Robin = 400
Bunnie = 087
Willow = 097
Isabelle = 001, 113, 215, 301
Chip = 116
14In the heat, 3 are new. 5 will leave. Flipped, 0 are new. 2 will leave. The amount that will remain in the heat after 31.Puzzle63. "In the heat" refers to summer in the Northern Hemisphere; "flipped" is the Southern Hemisphere. The numbers are referring to Animal Crossing: New Horizons' fish list where after 31 days of August, 63 may be caught in September in the Northern Hemisphere.
15Tear to fire! Tic-tac-toe, bait. 31? Two FPuzzle#B8312F. The red hex code when modifying text color.

Credits:

Technical set up - Jeremy
Artwork for bird, bear, and fox images - dizzy bone
Clues - pandapples

Special mention to Buzzy Bees who solved arguably the hardest clue without any hints! Great job 🐝!!
After the hell that was that specific clue (clue 6 on the board), I'm glad we at least got this little praise ahaha 😭 It took us 5 days to figure that one out; had it been our second or third clue, idk if we would've made it. 😭 I swear to god that clue went from Diamond Dogs to David Bowie to Mercedes to Mercedes Lackey to The Black Gryphon to Skandranon to Marilyn Monroe to Monique. I'm p sure Raymond was part of the David Bowie train of thought too. I got really lost at some point trying to type this out LOL.

Also I'm honored with clue 3?? The mention of iron bridge clicked in my brain immediately and I went "huh that sounds like my island" 😭 I've always wanted to be part of a clue, cool!

Last edited:
Oh wow, all of them are so different. Clue #5 is going to haunt me, but clue #6 is...something else...
Kudos to everyone who solved these!

We searched forever for clue 8 but clue 6 is insane. Really good job everyone! It was a lot of fun 🍉

especially thankful for the hint for #2, our cabin was so confused. was so happy to come back home from a long day to see it answered. im so bad at riddles so no matter how i interpreted any of them i couldn’t figure it out for the life me, so i was no help, but thank you to everyone in evergreen for your continuous hard work and dedication of solving all the puzzles/clue, you guys are very clever and thought of things so out of perspective that i was still left confused on how you figured it out. 😂 awesome work team! 👏💞

Reading all the other clues makes me feel like I need to take up a degree or something just to solve them, I applaud everyone involved from those who helped create them to all the cabins for eventually finding them all. Congrats guys! 👏🏻

I'm pretty sure we could write a book with the amount of theories and ideas we got running trying to solve the #4 o_O

i thought #5 was a nightmare, but turns out it’s a dream compared to #6 oml. huge kudos to the buzzy bees for figuring it out! 🐝

this was fun, but remind me to never complain about the regular egg hunts ever again. 😭

I feel smart for being on clue #2's trail early on and being able to contribute, even though I couldn't do the dirty work of checking the location myself due to technical limitations. c: *self-esteem boost*

but smh at me for not having #9 on my radar.

Either way, everyone did great! I'm glad all the cabins were able to solve all the riddles! 🎉

I called it.
E95YvvKXoAICokl

do I get extra points? 😆

This was such a fun and chaotic event!! My brain got the workout of its LIFE trying to solve #5.

Thank you so much for hosting!

257086c5017a3c8dba3e37865751d5e3.png

Back