• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Bakery Banner Community Project - Entries closed, TY everyone!

Should my shop change its tbt prices?

• No, keep it PWYW.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Sure, go back to charging 50-500 tbt.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Sure, you can charge whatever you want!

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Great! I'll get started on it today! Could I get art of this grumpy kitty please?

Surprise! One grumpy kitty for you. 🥰 Aside from the background, this was a challenge to myself to try using only one brush and no blending or airbrush. Just adjusted opacity and size and it turned out alright, IMHO. ^_^

Surprise! One grumpy kitty for you. 🥰 Aside from the background, this was a challenge to myself to try using only one brush and no blending or airbrush. Just adjusted opacity and size and it turned out alright, IMHO. ^_^
Oh my gosh, it's beautiful! :love: You did an amazing job, especially using only one brush!
Thank you so much, I love it!

Heyooo thank you for letting me attempt to paint your kitty; I tried out some new brushes, but just in case it disturbs you, I’ll rustle up some tbt… (click for larger size)
oh wow, sorry i didn't reply, i haven't been on in a while!! i love this a lot!!💖💖

OH, i completely forgot about this! sorry jadetine, i've had a really crazy busy may/jun T__T i'm going to start working on puck and try to finish in the next few days if you're still accepting entries

OH, i completely forgot about this! sorry jadetine, i've had a really crazy busy may/jun T__T i'm going to start working on puck and try to finish in the next few days if you're still accepting entries
Of course I would be so honored to have art from you! No rush 💖

here is Cathy in art trade for Rocco, @michealsmells
no rush and no worries if you forgot lol

All done! Sorry for the even longer wait after my last reply, my emotional state has been a bit pllpth, but seeing my funny hippo smiling made it a lot better! Tell me if ya need any changes or fixes! Oh!! And if you want, you can credit my Twitter!
They're macarons, not pretty patties, I swear.

BbqNv8O.png

All done! Sorry for the even longer wait after my last reply, my emotional state has been a bit pllpth, but seeing my funny hippo smiling made it a lot better! Tell me if ya need any changes or fixes! Oh!! And if you want, you can credit my Twitter!
They're macarons, not pretty patties, I swear.

BbqNv8O.png
AHHHHHH I LOVE ITTTT
Team Rocco, best Hippo <3

No changes needed -- I am totally craving a macaron, though those are one of those things that I can only eat like 1 or 2 of before hitting my sugar cap, lol...

TYSM, and no worries; I take forever on art, and I know this month is even busier for most people who participate in Art Fight... glad you feel better <3

Back