• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'd love to commission you ^^

Name: your local Goomy
Villager/OC: My Animal Crossing OC!
References:
sketch-1626617813890.png
Notes/Requests: I'd love for her to have a peppier expression, either closed eyes or a wink, and I'd prefer no mouth. Also, the piercings on her other ear, not visible in the photo, are a heart-shaped loop and two standard studs! Finally, and this is completely up to you, I'd love it if some of her tail could be visible!
Can I share this commission?: Absolutely!

References:
Notes/Requests: I'd love for her to have a peppier expression, either closed eyes or a wink, and I'd prefer no mouth. Also, the piercings on her other ear, not visible in the photo, are a heart-shaped loop and two standard studs! Finally, and this is completely up to you, I'd love it if some of her tail could be visible!

Just letting you know that it might take a little longer because I'm waiting for replacement nibs for my tablet pen.

References:

Here's the transparent version.
Tsum - Vera.png

Can I make 2 orders

Name: Fye
Villager/OC: Erik
References:
Erik_NH.png
Notes/Requests (expression?): his usual blank/dopey expression with downward eyebrows please. And no mouth
Can I share this commission? (Y/N): but ofc

Name: Fye
Villager/OC: Diana
References:
1627192765777.jpeg
Notes/Requests (expression?): this kind of content expression ( 😌 ) but without the eyebrows or mouth please
Can I share this commission? (Y/N): but ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back