• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

---
Your art is getting better and I'm so proud of you, thank you! 🤩
I really appreciate this boost to my ego, lol. What a great way to start my day!

I just watched Big Man dancing, and I can't believe how charming this character is. AHHHH, this is going to be so much fun!

I really appreciate this boost to my ego, lol. What a great way to start my day!

I just watched Big Man dancing, and I can't believe how charming this character is. AHHHH, this is going to be so much fun!
I'm glad you appreciate how charming and endearing Big Man is! ☺️

Should I send you TBT in advance or after the art completion? Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm glad you appreciate how charming and endearing Big Man is! ☺️

Should I send you TBT in advance or after the art completion? Thank you!
I prefer payment up front, but if you want to wait until sketch approval, that’s fine, too!

I prefer payment up front, but if you want to wait until sketch approval, that’s fine, too!
Ok, I'll send you tbt right away whenever you're active.

Also, one last question: Is there a time zone for whenever you're online in the forum so that I could pay TBT up front?

Last edited:
Ok, I'll send you tbt right away whenever you're active.

Also, one last question: Is there a time zone for whenever you're online in the forum so that I could pay TBT up front?
I am 1 hour behind Eastern time, which means I am 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time.
I generally check in on the hour, starting from 8am until I head to sleep around 10pm my time (I'm horribly addicted, I know).
There's really no rush on the tbt though!

I am 1 hour behind Eastern time, which means I am 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time.
I generally check in on the hour, starting from 8am until I head to sleep around 10pm my time (I'm horribly addicted, I know).
There's really no rush on the tbt though!
I sent you TBT for the commission right away!

And my active time zone is usually around Asia time zones, thank you again! 😊

Description: I would like a cute picture of my splatsona with Big Man, preferably the two dining at the cafe with flowers around or strolling around Wahoo World with balloons and plushies, the usual wholesome stuff. Feel free to pick which of these two scenarios fit best for you! 😊
References:
View attachment 493080

This is the usual outfit during ordinary days or participating in normal turf wars.
View attachment 493082View attachment 493083

He is wearing the straw boater instead of what he's usually wearing in the pic, the ribbon is red instead of the usual green in the pic.
Wahoo World (if 2nd option): https://cdn.wikimg.net/en/splatoonwiki/images/7/71/S3_Stage_Wahoo_World.png
Dimensions: At least a rectangle
Would you like to include a speedpaint?: No
Payment: 800 TBT

Your art is getting better and I'm so proud of you, thank you! 🤩
Presenting, Yanrima's Splatsona with Big Man at Wahoo World:

I wish I had time to play all the Nintendo games-- I have never tried Splatoon, but I love the style! Right now, my life is being consumed by Zelda TOTK... 😅
And thanks for waiting on this, Yanrima. I have always envied your character design skills, and I hope to unveil some of my own OC's this year!

hello, can i be added to the waitlist, please? i'd like to pay in TBT!
Hi @duckykate!

Sorry it's been forever since you jumped in the queue, but I'm ready to take your request!

Order form:
Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, animation, etc.)
References: (reference images / links)
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc,,.)
Best Contact Method: (Discord / TBT / Instagram / Twitter)
Payment:

For @/Croconaw a phone bg featuring characters from Blue Lock!

I see that I need to work on clothing and shadow shapes, but I'm pretty satisfied with how this action shot turned out. Practice, practice, practice-- it applies to sports as well as the arts!

Hiya, Is your pinglist open?
Yasss you betcha! If you already know what you want, feel free to fill out the form in advance, and I can ping you when I'm ready to start:
Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, animation, etc.)
References: (reference images / links)
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc,,.)
Best Contact Method: (Discord / TBT / Instagram / Twitter)
Payment:

If not, no worries, I'll ping you anyway to check the details. Feel free to DM me if you want. :)

Yasss you betcha! If you already know what you want, feel free to fill out the form in advance, and I can ping you when I'm ready to start:

If not, no worries, I'll ping you anyway to check the details. Feel free to DM me if you want. :)
Yay! I'll have to fill one out, but I just realized i need to save up a few more ^^;
Post automatically merged:

Would you do a detailed chibi of a villager?

Last edited:
For @duckykate , a cozy scene from FFXIV:

For those interested, here is the 25 hours of drawing condensed into 30 seconds:

I really struggled to get the colors and shadows to work on this one, and I realize I have a lot of studying to do. I'm still proud of the overall product, especially the poses and the moonlight. I love the cozy aura and the snuggly lil fox plushie.

Hello friends!
I am planning to convert my art shop to RLC-only starting October 2023 until next year, so I wanted to get any final tbt requests in or just find out if you wanted anything at all. Nothing dire is happening; I just have to re-prioritize my time for health, financial, and personal art goals.

If you are getting pinged from the table below, it's because you already invested some tbt in one of my raffles. This is a pay-what-you-want (PWYW) shop, so just 1 tbt already earns you... something? 😅

And even if you weren't pinged, let me know if you want something. I'm taking requests until September 30.

Much love, thank you for visiting!

Description: Anime Proportions! Could you possibly draw the two together with a pose like this? xxx or something like this? xxx ! :3
References: Momoko and Yume!
Dimensions: Whatever looks best to you!
Would you like to include a speedpaint?: Yes please!
Payment: Bee Plush Collectible! :3
@Mimi Cheems ! Did you still want this request of yours and Nyx's OC's? I'm happy to make it for the tbt you already sent; no need to forward the bee plush or anything else. Let me know!

@CylieDanny I'm pinging you now just in case!

TLDR: Closing tbt requests in a month!

Hey jadetine! :)

I'll throw in a TBT request if that works! (I didn't even realize I was on that chart LOL).

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, animation, etc.) Detailed chibi. Could it be the same style of eyes and brushes as the OC Maple in your examples? Could you please draw her with her hair down? Like this. Long and would reach down her back. Pose and facial expression are up to you! She's blunt, sassy, smug, thinks she's better than everyone, so anything to replicate that would be super fun!
References: (reference images / links) X X
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc,,.) Just the regular size you make chibis is fine
Best Contact Method: (Discord / TBT / Instagram / Twitter) TBT
Payment: 200TBT

Description: hi! I’d like to get a baker’s choice. I’ll leave the pose/style completely up to you! There’s some description on her toyhouse page for info about her personality :)
References: https://toyhou.se/7164643.solange-augustine-landry
Dimensions: up to you
Best Contact Method: DM here would be best
Payment: I’d like to use my tbt raffle leftovers pls

Back