• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ☆【 euphonious 】| [7/10] | added pixels

lazuli

Bells
Switch
5965-6963-6093
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (20) +
【☆ E U P H O N I U S ☆】
/yo͞oˈfōnēəs/ adj. (of sound, especially speech) pleasing to the ear.

[ open / closed ]
go away i remade in museum kk

rules/information
+ first come, first served.
+ you can use your finished art for avatar/signature/ref/whatever. just credit me.
+ ^ DONT try to steal my art. ok. don't.
+ mayor/OC/humanoid being/monster person/gijinka/pokemon/villager/some gore etc OK !!!
+ mecha/regular animals/NSFW/extreme gore NOT OK !!!
+ send half of tbt after you are accepted, send other half when i pm you your art.
+ all art is done in sai and will have a transparent background. art file is .png.​

faq
hoo dis
+ u can call me david, ok. he/him pronouns.
whats with the dumb colours.
+ hey. hey. i like these grey and teal colours. i think its easier on the eyes to read while still being pretty. be glad that there aint no dumb ass pastels everywhere
what program do u use.
+ paint tool sai
how long does it take u to do art.
+ eeeh depends on what im drawing. sketch takes from 30 sec-5 min, lining takes 5 min-20min, flat colours take like 5 min, and shading n stuff takes from 5 min-1 hr. in all, depends on what im drawing/its complexity/its colouring style. ive been told that i can draw rather fast, tho.
will u take collectibles as payment.
+ depends on the collectible. i only really want pokeball (13k?) and red pinwheel (20k?) but i highly doubt someone has a spare lying around. so no, i wont take collectibles.
do u stream.
+ not atm. most streaming websites are blocked at school (as if id hav time to draw during school) and i dont feel very good about streaming using phone hotspot internet (we only hav 40gb per month.)
how many slots can i hav at a time.
+ just juan. you can hav up to three diff orders in a single slot. so you can hav 2 gradient busts, a flat bust, and a flat chib in one slot.
do u do rlc commissions.
+ no. ive been thinking of it but idk if ppl would pay actual monies for my art.
can i order again after u finish my commission.
+ yes, if slots are open.
will u open more slots.
+ mmm i wanna keep it at 10 so it doesnt get too hectic. if slots are full, wait until theyre open to post ur slot.
hey why did u do this persons commission before mine, even tho i requested/paid for first
+ did i ever say i do them in order
how long does it take u to usually finish a commission
+ uhh id say anytime between 30min and 2hr. id prefer to finish a couple commissions first before uploading them and PMing to ppl, which is why it seems it takes longer than it really does.
nsfw?
+ no. im only 15 what is wrong with u. get out
wat do i do if ur slots are full but i dont want to lose a slot next time its open
+ say u want to be placed in wait list n ill add u. dont post a form tho. do it w
if u hav any questions that arent on here, ask in the thread or vm/pm me.

slots
1. Norski [completely paid]
2. azukitan [completely paid]
3. Hyogo [completely paid]
4. MayorGong
5. Chibi.Hoshi
6. ardrey
7. - reserved for fukurodani -

pending forms
1. Sir Integra
2. trashbugs​

waiting list

Last edited:
【☆ E U P H O N I U S ☆】
/yo͞oˈfōnēəs/ adj. (of sound, especially speech) pleasing to the ear.
==============================

[NEW/EXPERIMENTAL]
[color=#00808]【☆ p i x e l s ☆】[/color]
hooray for dolling

vw55R+

base price -- 200TBT (x50TBT per extra)
+ animation (bouncing) and/or white outline -- 10TBT each

HTML:
[b]style:[/b]pixels
[b]ref:[/b] [spoiler= ][img]paste img url here[/img][/spoiler]
[b]price:[/b]
[b]extra/other:[/b]
[b]animation and/or white outline?:[/b]

【☆ c h i b ☆】
simple, cute enough.

click-thru image to see larger size

flat -- 300TBT (x100TBT per extra)
shaded -- 400TBT (x150 per extra)

HTML:
[b]style:[/b] chib
[b]colouring style:[/b] flat/shaded

【☆ b u s t ☆】
torso-up of character.

flat -- 450TBT (x150TBT per extra)
shaded -- 550TBT (x200TBT per extra)

HTML:
[b]style:[/b] bust
[b]colouring style:[/b] flat/shaded

【☆ f u l l b o d y ☆】
what it says on the tin.

flat -- 600TBT (x200TBT per extra)
shaded -- 700TBT (x250TBT per extra)

HTML:
[b]style:[/b] full body
[b]colouring style:[/b] flat/limited/gradient/shaded

Last edited:
YA its open. if you think prices should be different (lower or higher), then please feel free to do so.
***keep in mind that im still in high school, so it can take a while to finish your request.

style: chib
ref:
White leather shoes, Halo, qr shirt (below), wornout jeans, silver frames
hibiscus sweater.jpg
HNI_0053.JPG
This is what his hair color/style and eye color is:Preston head by poppet.jpg
price: 300
extra/other: heroic ye

ummm it says no animals, but if you did like a plush size (but not a plush) Annalise (the horse villager) next to him I could pay 100 extra

Last edited:
ref:
Olive: [x]

Aurelia: [x]

Sapphira: [x]
price: 500 I think?
extra/other: 3 separate pics and could the pics be at least 900px tall like the last ones you did for me? Thanks! :) With the animal thing, they don't have to be detailed, can be like cute animal versions of them, but if it's not possible, that's okay, totally HEROIC.

Last edited:
ref:
White leather shoes, Halo, qr shirt (below), wornout jeans, silver frames
View attachment 82831
View attachment 82829
This is what his hair color/style and eye color is:View attachment 82830
price: 300
extra/other: heroic ye

ummm it says no animals, but if you did like a plush size (but not a plush) Annalise (the horse villager) next to him I could pay 100 extra

ya added to op!!

ref:
Olive: [x]

Aurelia: [x]

Sapphira: [x]
price: 500 I think?
extra/other: 3 separate pics and could the pics be at least 900px tall like the last ones you did for me? Thanks! :)

u_u please read rules. theres somethin i put there so i know people read it all. when you edit your post, ill add you to op.

Last edited:
ref:
1okcn9.jpg

izcfhe.jpg
price: 300 tbt
extra/other: could you make him look tired and a bit wounded like the the second picture? maybe a bit heroic too cause he just came back from a battle? :lemon: tysm!!

u_u please read rules. theres somethin i put there so i know people read it all. when you edit your post, ill add you to op.

Just edited my post. Derp, and I did read the rules first too. Blargh, I'm tired. XD I also added something else to it, so let me know about it.

hey its me again for the 2892719th time :cool:

ref:
these two nerds and a mushroom
colol_by_lynn105-d8c6e6l.png

pffft_by_lynn105-d8c6dmw.png

___________by_lynn105-d8dx3a6.png

lynn105-3_zps6cu9dxpw.gif
lynn105-2_zpszifmqh4c.gif

- -

(x) (x)
price: 500 tbt
extra/other: [HEROIC] also bluhhh sorry if there's a bunch of big stuff in the spoiler, on my ipad and some of the sites where my images are blocked x_x

ref:
giftgno_zpsa2bc5a1d.png
price: 180 (gave you 120 already :>)
extra/other: heroic!

pffff
can i order more art? you've drawn me four already and then the plus two from the other shop. is there a limit?

;3; no no, is Oki!!
I really like your style so... Heheheh
everyone here is so talented ugh

oh well since you ordered before i remade the shop, ill put yours on the side and not in the slots BUT STILL TOTALLY DOING IT OK

pffff
can i order more art? you've drawn me four already and then the plus two from the other shop. is there a limit?

ya sure ya got enough man??? :0 its quite a lot and no theres no limit

ref:
norski_zps2d94963e (1).jpg
price: 300TBT
extra/other: [HEROIC] I'd like him with a red cape and holding a flag of Norway if that's possible. As for his outfit, can you do something along the lines of wearing viking gear?

ref:
norski_zps2d94963e (1).jpg
price: 300TBT
extra/other: Possible to put him in knight armor? Not sure if that would count as "mecha". If not, viking gear would be wowzers.

TOTAL: 600TBT+20TBT tip

TOTAL OF EVERYTHING: 450TBT+620TBT=1070TBT

ref:
mayorref-1.jpg
price: 400 tbt
extra/other: [Heroic] it shows crown on my ref, but could you make it wearing blue flower bopper? If it's not too much >.<.. crown is fine too.. I just started wearing it today lol Can you add a little tiny panda plush doll too? I love pandas :3 oh and eye color- super dark brown. I should update my ref, heh.. XD added 100 tbt for those extras.

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm art
style: chib pls
ref: {x}
there's more info on there about them/their relationship as well c:
price: 400+ tbt
extra/other: [HEROIC] mmmmm idk i guess that's it tyty <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh shoot, idk if i need to say this or not, but can it be like in one pic? not seperate tyty ;w; <3

style: full
ref:
latest
AND THEN ME NEXT TO HER I HAVE BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES IM THIN SHES THIN W'RE THE SAME SIZE AND HERES ME http://sta.sh/21qwblxsf4mc?edit=1 THOSE CREEPERS ARE MINE TOO AND ID LIKE CREEPERS IN MY OUTFIT IF IT WORKS OUT

IM A VIRGO SO I NEED A VIRGO SYMBOL LIKE KANAYA
I JUST WANNA HAVE AN OUTFIT THAT DOESNT LOOK OUT OF PLACE NEXT TO HER? ALSO COULD U GIVE ME KANAYA HORNS

BTW IF YOU CANT TELL my hair is basically two bows on the side

u know what forget it omg you can give kanaya and i any of her fancy dresses just as long as we dont look out of place next to each other

price: 1,600 ( I KNOW ITS +200 BUT W/E_
extra/other: heroic NO BUT WRITE WWEH SOMEWHERE IN THE BACK

MAYBE IT COULD BE A POSE WHERE I DO ONE HALF OF A HEART WITH MY HAND AND SHE DOES THE OTHER HALF?? I dunno i need to stop caps tho

SCREE I DID NOT KNOW THIS WAS OPEN

I WANT TO ORDER SOME CHIBIS OF MY OCS TOO BUT ILL WAIT I DONT KNOW ILL DECIDE LATER
- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT WHAT NO THIS SUCKS I HAD TO HIDE FROM MY DAD BECAUSE ITS 1 AM AND NOW ITS TOO Late

Last edited:
TYSM FOR RESERVING ME A SPOT BB <333333333 YOURE THE BEST ILUSM

style: full
ref: price: 1000 TBT
extra/other: [HEROIC] // i like anything cutesy and fluffy!!! whatever you feel is best and has maximum amount of sappy fluffs <3 if you ever need personality info lmk~

thank you so so much, you're a doll!!!!

Last edited:
Back