• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

Description: maybe them swimming in the ocean together or something else water/beach related
References: https://toyhou.se/2781291.mizuko (could you draw her with long hair like the first picture please) with https://toyhou.se/2751353.mermaid-eevee and https://toyhou.se/16090919.umi
Dimensions: you decide
Would you like to include a speedpaint? you decide
Payment: 1k tbt
OMG I am so proud of this piece:

I love all the details and I really learned how to deal with a bunch of different tools in my program, to help make the colors POP. The seaweed is just so soothing... what fun!

Speedpaint:

OMG I am so proud of this piece:

I love all the details and I really learned how to deal with a bunch of different tools in my program, to help make the colors POP. The seaweed is just so soothing... what fun!

Speedpaint:
Thank you so so much again💖 it really looks amazing you did a wonderful job😭💖

For @/allainah , a chibi of her adorably grumpy OC Maple:
Maple-transparent .png

I used to dread making chibi art, but I think I am figuring out what to like about the process more. 🥲

Pinging @Franny ! Lmk if you are still interested in a commission!

For @/kiwikenobi the human form of her werewolf character Urtica:

Urtica.png

I tried some new process things and I am on the fence about the efficiency of shading / highlighting before coloring... I will say that I love how his hair turned out! And once again, shiny shoe practice... Gotta get ready for the fashion art I want to do while watching season 2 of Next in Fashion!

So the slots are all completely open right now. The three folks on the ping list are aware I'm willing to take on their requests at any time, but I'd like to try out new art from new people as a challenge. Remember this is PWYW! RLC, tbt, collectibles, art trade, whatever -- bring it on!

In preparation for the mind-bending Easter Egg hunt ahead of us, I present,
(for the exclusive use of @/That Marshal Fangirl --please do not save or copy)
a tranquil, bountiful spring scene:

I'm taking some time to travel / study / refresh my art brain, but I'm happy to start up commissions again probably beginning in April. Be well and think happy thoughts until then!

A matching avatar for the exclusive use of @/That Marshal Fangirl --please do not save or copy.
I can't believe they don't let us dress the villagers with bottoms in ACNH, because Marshal is flippin' adorable in this outfit, AHHHHHHH!!!

1680299672121.png

Hey! I know you have me on your ping list for may/June but would it be okay for me to put an order in now?

Hey! I know you have me on your ping list for may/June but would it be okay for me to put an order in now?
Heck yeahhhhhh! That was just a reminder for me to circle back to you. I love your characters!
Let me know what you would like 👍

Description: Anime Proportions! Could you possibly draw the two together with a pose like this? xxx or something like this? xxx ! :3
References: Momoko and Yume!
Dimensions: Whatever looks best to you!
Would you like to include a speedpaint?: Yes please!
Payment: Bee Plush Collectible! :3

Description: Anime Proportions! Could you possibly draw the two together with a pose like this? xxx or something like this? xxx ! :3
References: Momoko and Yume!
Dimensions: Whatever looks best to you!
Would you like to include a speedpaint?: Yes please!
Payment: Bee Plush Collectible! :3
Hold that bee Mimi!
I’ll get to this after I clear my queue a bit. 🙃🥲

Hi, is your tbt pinglist open?
If it's still open, I would like to be added.

Thank you and awesome art as always! 😊

hello, can i be added to the waitlist, please? i'd like to pay in TBT!

For kiwikenobi, art of her characters Feredir (a rather sinister elf, on a man hunt for another character) and Diaval (a faithful yet intimidating mastiff):

Making art of animals and of characters that don't fit the generic nice-guy demeanor can be such a challenge. It was both refreshing and intimidating, and I know I have much to practice.

He looks so wonderfully intimidating! Scary but graceful, and those eyes are so perfectly cold and threatening! And the dog looks amazing! (I'm still so impressed that real mastiffs can get that big!) Thank you so much, I love it! ^_^

Hi, is your tbt pinglist open?
If it's still open, I would like to be added.

Thank you and awesome art as always! 😊

@Yanrima~ I'm ready for your order!​

Order Form

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, animation, etc.)
References: (reference images / links)
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc)
Would you like to include a speedpaint?
Payment:

Description: I would like a cute picture of my splatsona with Big Man, preferably the two dining at the cafe with flowers around or strolling around Wahoo World with balloons and plushies, the usual wholesome stuff. Feel free to pick which of these two scenarios fit best for you! 😊
References:
squidsonatransparent.png

This is the usual outfit during ordinary days or participating in normal turf wars.
S3_Big_Man_Render.png
S3_Gear_Headgear_Classic_Straw_Boater.png

He is wearing the straw boater instead of what he's usually wearing in the pic, the ribbon is red instead of the usual green in the pic.
Wahoo World (if 2nd option): https://cdn.wikimg.net/en/splatoonwiki/images/7/71/S3_Stage_Wahoo_World.png
Dimensions: At least a rectangle
Would you like to include a speedpaint?: No
Payment: 800 TBT

Your art is getting better and I'm so proud of you, thank you! 🤩

Back