Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

ummm.... is it too late to swap to the this ref at all? if not, that's alright :>

View attachment 549374
cause i wear this alot too :>
*my pink pj jacket has cat heads on it, but i don't have room for them*
It's not too late, because I haven't even started the drawing yet ^^ I won't be able to until sometime after Easter is over since I'm pretty busy this weekend lol

Thank you for letting me know early! 💖

@bestfriendsally commission complete! You two look very cute together 💖 I hope you like it!

Human-sona and Pika-sona drawn by LMP.png

Lopez is cool and all, but he'd look much cooler with a familiar sidekick...

CHIBI
Background: Transparent
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Bruce
Expression: Same style as the Lopez one you drew earlier, but without a guitar and facing to the right (I'd place him on the left side of my signature, and Lopez on the right). As for expression, I'd want him to be cross-armed almost exactly like in his NH villager picture, but with a smug smile instead of a frown. Could he also wear a white and black gilet and shirt? That'd be awesome.
Reference:

Bruce.jpg

Gilet_and_Shirt_%28Black%29_NH_Icon.png

Payment: 400 TBT

Lopez is cool and all, but he'd look much cooler with a familiar sidekick...

CHIBI
Background: Transparent
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Bruce
Expression: Same style as the Lopez one you drew earlier, but without a guitar and facing to the right (I'd place him on the left side of my signature, and Lopez on the right). As for expression, I'd want him to be cross-armed almost exactly like in his NH villager picture, but with a smug smile instead of a frown. Could he also wear a white and black gilet and shirt? That'd be awesome.
Reference:

View attachment 550397
Gilet_and_Shirt_%28Black%29_NH_Icon.png

Payment: 400 TBT
I accept your request, thanks again for ordering more art from me! And so soon, too! It's super appreciated and makes me extremely happy people enjoy my art 🥰 I should have it done tomorrow actually, since I'll have lots of free time. You may send the 400 TBT payment anytime and soon, Lopez will be together with his sidekick~

Hi, I’ve been thinking about commissioning art from you but first I have a question. Since you said you’re accepting collectibles, do you mean any collectible or a specific one? I don’t have anything significant beyond the Rotating Fools Egg on my sidebar (which I refuse to give away)

Hi, I’ve been thinking about commissioning art from you but first I have a question. Since you said you’re accepting collectibles, do you mean any collectible or a specific one? I don’t have anything significant beyond the Rotating Fools Egg on my sidebar (which I refuse to give away)
I would consider any and all collectibles~ currently I'm not looking for any specific ones 🌸

I would consider any and all collectibles~ currently I'm not looking for any specific ones 🌸
Oh, okay. So do you mind me parting with my Purple Violet for some art? Just so you know I plan on gifting it to a friend at some point as a surprise (I'll tell him to give credit to you, of course) so I have to request it in DMs.

Oh, okay. So do you mind me parting with my Purple Violet for some art? Just so you know I plan on gifting it to a friend at some point as a surprise (I'll tell him to give credit to you, of course) so I have to request it in DMs.
I'm afraid I won't be able to help you, as I'm not interested in common flowers at the moment. I'm sorry for any inconvenience! 🌸

Hiya!! I am here! :D

Border color: pink
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC
Expression: Sassy, smug, sneaky, smirk, evil grin, etc! That kind of vibe!
Reference: Her again!
Payment: 200 TBT

Thank youuu c:

@Corrie commission complete! Even though she's really good at keeping up that "innocent cute girl" façade, you can tell she's up to something when she tries to cover that sneaky, sassy grin behind her hand, fufufufu~ I hope you like it! 🥰

PMD Pink Border OC Corrie drawn by LMP.png

@Corrie commission complete! Even though she's really good at keeping up that "innocent cute girl" façade, you can tell she's up to something when she tries to cover that sneaky, sassy grin behind her hand, fufufufu~ I hope you like it! 🥰

View attachment 553316
OMGGGG thank you so much!! I freaking love your art! You captured her expression perfectly, the little troublemaker!! Fufufufu!~

Hi again Panda c: May I please get one of these for her brother too? o:

Order form (PMD style) price: 200 TBT

Border color: Blue
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC
Expression: Can he have a sneaky/sus smirk expression as well? His will be less playful than hers and more like "don't mess with me" type, if that makes sense? lol. He's essentially a nice guy getting sucked into street gang life so though he picks up some of their mannerisms, all in all he's a sweetheart.
Reference:
1713211585179.png

Hi, I want a PMD thingy.

Border color: Pink
OC: His name is Bob, and no, I didn't name him after that villager! I made him for use on a website called Scratch when I was in elementary school back in 2016 so that's why he looks simple...you'll see what I mean in the references.
Expression: Surprise me!
Reference:
I drew these months ago.
costume1.png

His favorite food is popcorn. Maybe have him hold a tub of some? J is this character I use to represent myself so you don't need to include her.
884039199_282x210.png

Also, you don't have to do this but I was wondering about something. Since you said something about being able to draw almost anything, what if you did a redraw of this art my friend made?
circleysart-ezgif.com-webp-to-png-converter.png
This is his favorite I believe, so it would be great if you decided to do that. Maybe make it 1920x1080 like desktop wallpaper? Not sure how it's gonna cost, though. If it's too much for me or you can't do it I'll change my mind.

Back