Bakery Banner Community Project - Entries closed, TY everyone!

Should my shop change its tbt prices?

• No, keep it PWYW.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Sure, go back to charging 50-500 tbt.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Sure, you can charge whatever you want!

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
I haven't drawn a villager or animal in ages but I'll give it a go!

Villager: Bob!
Payment: tbt
Credit: either my instagram or toyhouse works! (@/_echonyx for both)

I haven't drawn a villager or animal in ages but I'll give it a go!

Villager: Bob!
Payment: tbt
Credit: either my instagram or toyhouse works! (@/_echonyx for both)
So glad to see you here! And Bob would be a welcome addition to my crew, hehe. Tbt incoming!

Here’s my Bob! I envisioned him as a chef who can’t resist eating what he makes lol
ED44F6BE-F1EA-4188-AABA-5D5C030C0FF1.png

here‘s Tangy! Since she wants to be a popstar I pictured her breaking into song at every opportunity, even if it means abandoning her macarons halfway through the baking process.

Okv3XAW.png

If her dancing on the counter doesn’t fit your format (or hygiene policy), here’s a clear png version ^^ feel free to move the bowl around and lmk if you want any changes.

LOU5899.png

Last edited:
here‘s Tangy! Since she wants to be a popstar I pictured her breaking into song at every opportunity, even if it means abandoning her macarons halfway through the baking process.

Okv3XAW.png

If her dancing on the counter doesn’t fit your format (or hygiene policy), here’s a clear png version ^^ feel free to move the bowl around and lmk if you want any changes.

LOU5899.png
OMG I LOVE HERRRR
I can't decide whether to have her on the left or right side, but the dancing on the countertop is hilarious. Thank you so much for taking the time to make art for me! Hope all is well.

Would you possibly be able to do some NMT? I just made a new island haha.
I'll have it done in the upcoming weekend since i work 10am-5pm mon-fri!
as for credit, you can credit the link i sent with all my art! (so kriwri @ toyhou.se)

Would you possibly be able to do some NMT? I just made a new island haha.
I'll have it done in the upcoming weekend since i work 10am-5pm mon-fri!
as for credit, you can credit the link i sent with all my art! (so kriwri @ toyhou.se)
Sure! I’ll be home in a few hours and can dump a few dozen NMT. If we don’t trade tonight, then my schedule is very similar eastern time.

Sure! I’ll be home in a few hours and can dump a few dozen NMT. If we don’t trade tonight, then my schedule is very similar eastern time.
Aw thank you! Just send me a message when you're online. If I'm online, we can do the trade!

Might try for fun? No credit and definitely no tbt 😂💜
lol let me know what villager and I will credit “anonymous goddess” 🤩
Post automatically merged:

Aw thank you! Just send me a message when you're online. If I'm online, we can do the trade!
Also, if you have a villager dreamie wishlist, let me know! I might be able to summon them via amiibo and hold them in my town until you have an open plot.

I feel bad I've been taking longer then I expected to draw Drift, but I'm about to draw him right now but I have a question, what do you think is a good measurement size for the canvas? I'm never really good at knowing what size I should make my canvas be when I'm drawing.

I feel bad I've been taking longer then I expected to draw Drift, but I'm about to draw him right now but I have a question, what do you think is a good measurement size for the canvas? I'm never really good at knowing what size I should make my canvas be when I'm drawing.
As long as it’s square, I’m happy. The sample I have is very large; you could do 1024 x 1024? Just don’t go smaller than 500 x 500. 👍

Edit: art takes time and mindset, don’t feel rushed! I’m just now getting to #3 of 9 artworks that I owe in general. I can wait for you! 😊

As long as it’s square, I’m happy. The sample I have is very large; you could do 1024 x 1024? Just don’t go smaller than 500 x 500. 👍
Hm okay let's see if my computer can do 1024 x 1024 if not I gotta make it smaller then that

Back