• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

are you left-handed or right-handed, and which shoe do you put on first?

are you left-handed or right-handed, and which shoe do you put on first?

• left-handed, left shoe first

• left-handed, right shoe first

• right-handed, left shoe first

• right-handed, right shoe first

• other (please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Left handed. Depends which shoe is closest to me, but to be honest I never really pay attention.

I'm right-handed, and I'm pretty sure I put my right shoe on first most of the time.

I'm right-handed and I guess I tend to put on my left shoe first, but really I never thought about it until now so I could be wrong and all this time my life has been a lie 😬 Hmmm I suppose it's up to my fickle brain that day to decide which shoe to put on first lol "Which foot are you in the mood for, Mr. Brain?" 🧠✨

I think maybe the better questions might be if you’re right or left footed as well, and what kind of shoes you wear - slip on shoes or ones that require your hands! I often am slipping on flats or heels that don’t require assistance from my hands at all!

I'm right handed and I tend to put my right shoe on first most of the time. It changes randomly though. Now I'll always question it haha!

oh wow! that's something i never considered paying attention to but i'm pretty sure i put my right shoe on first most of the time. i'm right handed but i don't know if there's a connection there or anything

Right handed, right shoe first. I’ve also never thought about that until seeing this thread lol

whatever’s closest to me. i never realized that there was a preference.

I am right-handed.

Neither shoe is designated as the one I put on first though, I just put on whichever happens to be the most convenient at the given moment.

Right handed, either shoe, I swap around without thinking about it!

Left-handed, left shoe first.. Always.

I'm the same way with how I hold utensils or hold ANYTHING, really. I always hold everything in my left hand, except for my computer mouse, lol. I think that's the ONLY thing I use my right hand for..

I am fascinated by this. I’m right-handed and I typically put my right shoe on first, but I think the left one goes on first sometimes.

Back