are you left-handed or right-handed, and which shoe do you put on first?

are you left-handed or right-handed, and which shoe do you put on first?

• left-handed, left shoe first

• left-handed, right shoe first

• right-handed, left shoe first

• right-handed, right shoe first

• other (please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Left handed. Depends which shoe is closest to me, but to be honest I never really pay attention.

I'm right-handed, and I'm pretty sure I put my right shoe on first most of the time.

I'm right-handed and I guess I tend to put on my left shoe first, but really I never thought about it until now so I could be wrong and all this time my life has been a lie 😬 Hmmm I suppose it's up to my fickle brain that day to decide which shoe to put on first lol "Which foot are you in the mood for, Mr. Brain?" 🧠✨

I think maybe the better questions might be if you’re right or left footed as well, and what kind of shoes you wear - slip on shoes or ones that require your hands! I often am slipping on flats or heels that don’t require assistance from my hands at all!

I'm right handed and I tend to put my right shoe on first most of the time. It changes randomly though. Now I'll always question it haha!

oh wow! that's something i never considered paying attention to but i'm pretty sure i put my right shoe on first most of the time. i'm right handed but i don't know if there's a connection there or anything

Right handed, right shoe first. I’ve also never thought about that until seeing this thread lol

whatever’s closest to me. i never realized that there was a preference.

I am right-handed.

Neither shoe is designated as the one I put on first though, I just put on whichever happens to be the most convenient at the given moment.

Right handed, either shoe, I swap around without thinking about it!

Left-handed, left shoe first.. Always.

I'm the same way with how I hold utensils or hold ANYTHING, really. I always hold everything in my left hand, except for my computer mouse, lol. I think that's the ONLY thing I use my right hand for..

I am fascinated by this. I’m right-handed and I typically put my right shoe on first, but I think the left one goes on first sometimes.

Back