• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

are you left-handed or right-handed, and which shoe do you put on first?

are you left-handed or right-handed, and which shoe do you put on first?

• left-handed, left shoe first

• left-handed, right shoe first

• right-handed, left shoe first

• right-handed, right shoe first

• other (please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am right handed, but I put my left shoe on first. Does that mean I’m not actually right-handed?

I had to think about the shoe one. I'm right handed and I put my right shoe on first. Keepin' it simple.

I'm right handed but I start with my left shoe! I am left with sports so maybe that has something to do with it.

I’m right handed and I don’t know what shoe I put on first. It might change every time. I’ve never thought about it lol

I’m ambidextrous and I don’t have a preference of which shoe I put on first. If both equally distant to me I probably would do right, but typically I step into them at the same time or grab whichever is closest.

Honestly I don’t know which shoe I put on first. I think I put on the left shoe and I’m right handed. Though I think sometimes I put on the right shoe first. I’m not picky.

My right is my dominant hand but I can also do things with my left hand pretty well such as pouring liquids. I will randomly use either hand to rub and pick up stuff. Shoes I put on randomly.

I'm right handed. As for shoes, I have no preference and the first one I put on is just whatever one I happen to grab first.

I had to think about this, I am right handed but I’m sure I put my left shoe on first? Just seems more natural somehow 🤷‍♀️

i'm right handed, but i don't really think about which shoe i put on first, i just do it

I’m right-handed, but the shoe that I put on first always varies. Sometimes I put on my left shoe first, and sometimes I put on my right shoe first. I tend to put on my left shoe first most often, though.

I'm right-handed, and I have never paid attention to which shoe I put on first. Will update later ig! 🤔

right handed, and i've never really thought about it but i think the right first? which i suppose makes the most sense!

Back