• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone Else Notice this since the Last Update?

I too have had the same problem (no villagers in the museum) and would not have believed it if I personally hadn't seen it, but yesterday 8-22-21 my wife had one of her villagers (Fang) in the museum looking at fish. She is on the latest version 1.11.1

I too have had the same problem (no villagers in the museum) and would not have believed it if I personally hadn't seen it, but yesterday 8-22-21 my wife had one of her villagers (Fang) in the museum looking at fish. She is on the latest version 1.11.1

The bug was patched in v1.11.0. It's really unproven, but it's thought to be a bug where villagers were spawning in the Museum Café void, especially since the Café room parameters started appearing in the code in 1.10.0. Since we have no way to access such, the villagers would be off limits until we reloaded the game.

I have now seen villagers in 3 separate rooms (Bugs, Fish, Fossils) on 3 different switches running 1.11.1. Looks like it is fixed (Hopefully).

I am always in my museum checking what I have caught and how much more I need to get and I used to see an islander walking around they would always like to talk and now I see no one :(

239659397_214504347310588_7915779562373171053_n.jpg

I found Lyman in the museum recently....I believe it was after the last update.

I found Sterling checking out the art in the museum today, for what it's worth.

Back