• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Garden Supply

Thats ok! also is it ok if i add 20 blue hydrangeas?
i'm online and available for trade rn :)

Sure^^, the total for: Trash bag, Omelette, Big stew pot, Super sea snail, Stack of books, Wendell painting, Can + 20 blue hydrangeas is 58. With the 10% discount it is going to be: 52 tbt but I will take another 2tbt off because I might need to make multiple trips from 3 different towns if you prefer delivery. If you prefer to pick them up, you might have to travel to 3 different towns :( I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Sure^^, the total for: Trash bag, Omelette, Big stew pot, Super sea snail, Stack of books, Wendell painting, Can + 20 blue hydrangeas is 58. With the 10% discount it is going to be: 52 tbt but I will take another 2tbt off because I might need to make multiple trips from 3 different towns if you prefer delivery. If you prefer to pick them up, you might have to travel to 3 different towns :( I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thats totally ok!! I'll take delivery please ;w; so the total will be 50 or 54? (a little confused haha)

okie dok, send me a vm when youre ready? I'll be ok with paying the original 52 tbt since this is a bit of a hassle for you ;w;
It is not a hassle for me at all :) you dont have to worry about it. I am going to take them out of my storage now. I will let you know in case anything happen :| sorry for the delay

Hellos!

Could I please buy 25 sweet olive shoots!!!

Thank you ^-^

Sandlot and Sporty floor, please? ^-^ (15TBT).

Hi there! Could I buy 30 regular saplings please?? I read the rules and from what I read you like 10 items per order, but I've seen other people ordering bulk so I wasn't sure! Forgive me if I read that wrong, I have the flu and I'm tired haha �� pick up or delivery is fine with me. :)

Back