• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✰ DIYs, Sanrio, Photos, Models, Resources, Hybrids, Fossils and more <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Great! I am around, feel free to touch base either here or by PM whenever you're free. :)

@KimiyoCake @rayuma @Eldin

Hi there, Im online tonight so please let me know if you're free to trade ! I'll check the forums periodically to see if I get any responses :)

Hey there, this order is totally fine I just need to order some of these items in so please let me know a time that works for you and I will try to have everything ready and be online for then !
I'll be on for the next hour or so if you're free!

Thank you!! I am good with any time today : ) you can just let me know when you're ready!

Great! I am around, feel free to touch base either here or by PM whenever you're free. :)

I'll be on for the next hour or so if you're free!

So sorry for missing you all. Im online now until 11:30 PM GMT so please let me know if you're online and I will be there asap :)

Hi! I can give 9 tbt for 12m bells~

Hi there, this is totally do able and Im online now if you're free to trade

Hi there, do you still have a Western-Style Stone DIY available? I'll be on all day! I'm looking to get one for my mother

So sorry for missing you all. Im online now until 11:30 PM GMT so please let me know if you're online and I will be there asap :)

No worries at all! I can open up after rayuma, just let me know when y'all are finished. c:

No worries at all! I can open up after rayuma, just let me know when y'all are finished. c:
That sounds good ! I imagine Ill need 15-20 mins
Post automatically merged:

Hi there, do you still have a Western-Style Stone DIY available? I'll be on all day! I'm looking to get one for my mother
Hi there, I dont have the DIY but Im more than happy to craft one for you if you'd like. Let me know :)

Last edited:

Sorry I'm just now seeing this! Are you still available!?
Post automatically merged:

feel free to shoot me a pm whenever you're available!

in-game name: ani
timezone: pst
order: cookies recipe, coconut pudding recipe, glow-in-the-dark stickers diy, glowing-moss jar shelves diy, medium wooden partition diy, stacked shopping baskets diy

thank you very much!!!

I’m interested in the shell music box DIY as I’m trying to catch up after 3 years away from my island 😬💙🩵🤍🧜🏻‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back