Shop Garden Supply

I'd like to trade in mine, but is it okay if we wait til about 4-4:30? I'm at school and the WiFi is really bad here lol. Thank you btw :D

Last edited:
Yes, that would be fine with me:) I will update the shop to reserve them for you^^ just vm when you want to trade^^ have a great day and see you later.

Hello, sure^^ you can buy all of them.The total for 48 is 96 tbt, with 10% discount it is going to be: 86 tbt. Would you like to trade in your town or mine?

Yes, that would be fine with me:) I will update the shop to reserve them for you^^ just vm when you want to trade^^ have a great day and see you later.

Oh thanks very much! I appreciate it :D I will, see you later!

I'd like to trade in mine, but is it okay if we wait til about 4-4:30? I'm at school and the WiFi is really bad here lol. Thank you btw :D

>.< ah, wait a minute, I might calculate it wrong :( I mistake the price of sapling and start. The correct total is: 62 after 10% discount, since there is 27 sapling (1tbt each) and 21 starts (2tbt each) Sorry for the confusion.

>.< ah, wait a minute, I might calculate it wrong :( I mistake the price of sapling and start. The correct total is: 62 after 10% discount, since there is 27 sapling (1tbt each) and 21 starts (2tbt each) Sorry for the confusion.

It's okay! Mistakes happen, thank you for letting me know!

Hi there ... could I buy all your blue hydrangea starts, and is it possible to trade right awayL ❤

I'd like to buy the following~

White azalea: 10
Pink azalea: 10
Fertilizer: 10

would that be 50tbt?

Hi there ... could I buy all your blue hydrangea starts, and is it possible to trade right awayL ❤

Do you mean all of the starts from all of my towns?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy the following~

White azalea: 10
Pink azalea: 10
Fertilizer: 10

would that be 50tbt?

Would you prefer delivery or pick up? I am totally okay with either one:)

Do you mean all of the starts from all of my towns?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you prefer delivery or pick up? I am totally okay with either one:)

Omg ... sorry ... I just noticed the 14 starts in the first town ... 28 TBTs? I can pick up if you prefer ❤

Hello could I buy 34 regular saplings for 34tbt, thanks!
Could I get them delivered if possible, I need visits for my train station :)

Last edited:
Hello could I buy 34 regular saplings for 34tbt, thanks!
Could I get them delivered if possible, I need visits for my train station :)

Yes^^ I can definitely delivery them to you XD would you like to trade now or later?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can deliver all of them with 3 different trips so you can have some extra visitors XD

Do you mind waiting ~10mins or so I'm in the ocean farming phoebe for pwps atm, so ill ping her once then I'll VM you when my gates are open?

Back