• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop To Order: Roses, Fruits, and More!

Can I get 10 sweet olive 10 holly plants ?
Your 10 holly starts are ready, would you like to do a partial pickup now and get the sweet olive later or would you rather wait till your whole order is complete?

Hello, Can I get 20-30 Cedar Saplings? If that's possible? And 20 of any mushrooms? Thank you! I have plenty of bells, just tell my what the cost is, and I'll give you the bells!
Hey, part of your order, 10 cedar saplings and 2 elegant mushrooms, is ready. Would you like to do a partial pickup or would you rather wait until I’ve gathered the rest of your order?

Hi, I'm interested in buying a full basket of all native fruits, 5 bamboo shoots and a basket of perfect peaches. :)

Hi, I'm interested in buying a full basket of all native fruits, 5 bamboo shoots and a basket of perfect peaches. :)
Sure, so for full baskets of apples, oranges, pears, cherries, peaches, and perfect peaches, in addition to 5 bamboo shoots your total comes out to be 44,500 bells. If you would prefer feel free to supplement IGB with items off my wishlist. What is your FC? Please add my FC: 3239-3303-5349. I actually have all those on hand so please let me know when you are available to pick them up.

Hi! ^^ Can I make an order of 30 cedar saplings, a basket of bamboo shoots, a basket of bananas, and a basket of perfect peaches?
I understand if 30 cedars are too much for one order, any amount you're willing to give would be great : D

Hi! ^^ Can I make an order of 30 cedar saplings, a basket of bamboo shoots, a basket of bananas, and a basket of perfect peaches?
I understand if 30 cedars are too much for one order, any amount you're willing to give would be great : D
Hello, I have the bamboo shoots, bananas, and perfect peaches on hand but the cedar saplings are going to take a little while. If that is acceptable I can add you to the waiting list? Additionally if you would like you could do a partial pickup now to get the baskets, or wait until your whole order is ready?

Hiya! Can I order some cute mushrooms? About 10 skinny ones, flat ones and round ones each, and maybe a few famous ones too. Thanks in advance! :)
Hello, part of your order, 6 skinny mushrooms, 4 round mushrooms, and 3 famous mushrooms, is ready. If you would like you can do a partial pickup, or wait until the rest of your order is ready? Sorry for the delay!

Hello, your complete order is now ready, thank you for your patience. Your total is an even 45,000 bells, please let me know your availability (and time zone), thanks for ordering!

Back