• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop To Order: Roses, Fruits, and More!

Hello, Can I get 20-30 Cedar Saplings? If that's possible? And 20 of any mushrooms? Thank you! I have plenty of bells, just tell my what the cost is, and I'll give you the bells!
Your order is now ready in full, please let me know when you will be available for pickup. Thank you for your patience!

Hey, thank you for this thread. Besides Bells, I've got perfect oranges all over my town so this sounds great :D

Could I ask, what is your policy regarding island-exclusive items? (eg. silver axe, mermaid furniture) I fully understand if these items aren't for sale, just curious.

In any case, I'd happily like to place an order for bushes, I can wait as long as you need so no worries!

Specifically:
2 Blue + 1 Pink Hydrangea
1 White + 2 Pink Azalea
2 Yellow Hibiscus

Let me know if this is OK, take your time. Thanks again :blush:

edit for typo

Hey, thank you for this thread. Besides Bells, I've got perfect oranges all over my town so this sounds great :D

Could I ask, what is your policy regarding island-exclusive items? (eg. silver axe, mermaid furniture) I fully understand if these items aren't for sale, just curious.

In any case, I'd happily like to place an order for bushes, I can wait as long as you need so no worries!

Specifically:
2 Blue + 1 Pink Hydrangea
1 White + 2 Pink Azalea
2 Yellow Hibiscus

Let me know if this is OK, take your time. Thanks again :blush:

edit for typo
Hey, thanks for your order! I actually have all those starts on hand so I can coordinate pickup or delivery as soon as you like for those. Your total comes to 16,000 bells total or if you would like to trade perfect fruit 7 perfect oranges would also cover your total.
As for island items, I normally don’t trade in them as I don’t go to tortimer islands very often, sorry.

Hey, thanks for your order! I actually have all those starts on hand so I can coordinate pickup or delivery as soon as you like for those. Your total comes to 16,000 bells total or if you would like to trade perfect fruit 7 perfect oranges would also cover your total.
As for island items, I normally don’t trade in them as I don’t go to tortimer islands very often, sorry.
Not a problem! I go to the island as much as I can, so it's just a matter of patience to get my desired items. I appreciate your answer :)

And I'm so glad if you already have the bushes at hand! I've been decorating around a specific part in my town and they're the perfect addition, give me 10 minutes and I'll be ready to visit you, just gotta load up my 3DS. My FC is in my profile, I am going to add yours! <3 Tysm

Sure! I'd like maybe five or so famous mushrooms. ^.^
Well it was worth a shot, but no problem, I'll take some purple and black roses instead of lilies! :)
Hi, your total order is ready at last! Thank you very much for your patience and I would like to apologize for the wait. Please let me know if you would prefer pickup or delivery and what your availability (and time zone) is?

Yay!
Two or three, please! When could you come to my town?
I’m guessing you wanted regular peaches, not perfect peaches, in which case your total for 2 would be 1,000 IGB or 3 for 1,500 IGB. If you would prefer to pay with perfect oranges one would cover your total completely. I can deliver your order tonight as soon as 7pm CST if that works for you, otherwise what time will you be available? (Please include your time zone with availability) Also please add my FC: 3239-3303-5349
Thanks!

I’m guessing you wanted regular peaches, not perfect peaches, in which case your total for 2 would be 1,000 IGB or 3 for 1,500 IGB. If you would prefer to pay with perfect oranges one would cover your total completely. I can deliver your order tonight as soon as 7pm CST if that works for you, otherwise what time will you be available? (Please include your time zone with availability) Also please add my FC: 3239-3303-5349
Thanks!

Regular ones indeed. I don't really understand how we can manage the time right, since it's my first time here, but I'm currently with UTC-03:00 ( BRT ) if this can give any help. 😅 Can we book it for Sunday?

My FC is 3325-6747-1525 and I already added you. :giggle:🌟

Regular ones indeed. I don't really understand how we can manage the time right, since it's my first time here, but I'm currently with UTC-03:00 ( BRT ) if this can give any help. 😅 Can we book it for Sunday?

My FC is 3325-6747-1525 and I already added you. :giggle:🌟
I think I’ve figured out the time difference (feel free to double check me as I’m pretty bad at international time-lingo) so how does 7pm UTC-03:00 today (Sunday) sound?

Update: now accepting TBT, please include offered sum with order as I’m unsure of current exchange rates.

hiii can i get 20-30 saplings and 5 peaches?
Post automatically merged:

btw if i cant get that much saplings ill just take what i can get

hiii can i get 20-30 saplings and 5 peaches?
Post automatically merged:

btw if i cant get that much saplings ill just take what i can get
I keep 10 saplings on hand, however I can get the total 20-30 if you are ok waiting for a while? Alternatively we could arrange a partial pickup/delivery so you could get the 10 saplings and peaches I have now, and I would subsequently contact you when I have the rest of your order ready?

I keep 10 saplings on hand, however I can get the total 20-30 if you are ok waiting for a while? Alternatively we could arrange a partial pickup/delivery so you could get the 10 saplings and peaches I have now, and I would subsequently contact you when I have the rest of your order ready?
well how much are you gonna give me in total so i can do my math and give you the igb

well how much are you gonna give me in total so i can do my math and give you the igb
I can give you as many as you want spread over as many deliveries/pickups as you want so long as you’re willing to wait for me to gather them. I currently have 10 saplings and the peaches in stock so if you want your order right now that’s all I can give this moment. If you can wait for me to gather the saplings I can give you all 30 either spread across multiple transactions or all at once. I’m pretty flexible, plus if you want multiple transactions you are welcome to pay as you actually get the items.

Back