Shop Garden Supply

Thats ok! also is it ok if i add 20 blue hydrangeas?
i'm online and available for trade rn :)

Sure^^, the total for: Trash bag, Omelette, Big stew pot, Super sea snail, Stack of books, Wendell painting, Can + 20 blue hydrangeas is 58. With the 10% discount it is going to be: 52 tbt but I will take another 2tbt off because I might need to make multiple trips from 3 different towns if you prefer delivery. If you prefer to pick them up, you might have to travel to 3 different towns :( I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Sure^^, the total for: Trash bag, Omelette, Big stew pot, Super sea snail, Stack of books, Wendell painting, Can + 20 blue hydrangeas is 58. With the 10% discount it is going to be: 52 tbt but I will take another 2tbt off because I might need to make multiple trips from 3 different towns if you prefer delivery. If you prefer to pick them up, you might have to travel to 3 different towns :( I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thats totally ok!! I'll take delivery please ;w; so the total will be 50 or 54? (a little confused haha)

okie dok, send me a vm when youre ready? I'll be ok with paying the original 52 tbt since this is a bit of a hassle for you ;w;
It is not a hassle for me at all :) you dont have to worry about it. I am going to take them out of my storage now. I will let you know in case anything happen :| sorry for the delay

Hellos!

Could I please buy 25 sweet olive shoots!!!

Thank you ^-^

Sandlot and Sporty floor, please? ^-^ (15TBT).

Hi there! Could I buy 30 regular saplings please?? I read the rules and from what I read you like 10 items per order, but I've seen other people ordering bulk so I wasn't sure! Forgive me if I read that wrong, I have the flu and I'm tired haha �� pick up or delivery is fine with me. :)

Back