• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop To Order: Roses, Fruits, and More!

Hello! :D
I'd like to order full baskets of apples, oranges, cherries, and perfect peaches! Total comes out to 34,000 bells if I counted right

Hello! :D
I'd like to order full baskets of apples, oranges, cherries, and perfect peaches! Total comes out to 34,000 bells if I counted right
Sure, I have those baskets on hand so they are ready now. When would you like to pick up your order? (I could also deliver it if that is preferable)

Sure, I have those baskets on hand so they are ready now. When would you like to pick up your order? (I could also deliver it if that is preferable)
I'm free mostly anytime today! If we were to set a time though, would maybe 2:00 PST be alright?
Also my FC is 2638-1216-5361, what was yours?

Last edited:
Hello, Can I get 20-30 Cedar Saplings? If that's possible? And 20 of any mushrooms? Thank you! I have plenty of bells, just tell my what the cost is, and I'll give you the bells!

Hello, Can I get 20-30 Cedar Saplings? If that's possible? And 20 of any mushrooms? Thank you! I have plenty of bells, just tell my what the cost is, and I'll give you the bells!
Unfortunately I do not have those quantities in stock currently. I could add you to the waiting list and let you know when they are available or I could give you what I have currently (unfortunately only 10 cedar saplings), in which case I could also add you to the waiting list when the rest of your order is ready? Thanks for your understanding.

Unfortunately I do not have those quantities in stock currently. I could add you to the waiting list and let you know when they are available or I could give you what I have currently (unfortunately only 10 cedar saplings), in which case I could also add you to the waiting list when the rest of your order is ready? Thanks for your understanding.
I can take 10 Cedar saplings right now. that's fine! Maybe 20-30 is an over-exaggeration, I don't know. But 10 is fine! And about the mushrooms? Whatever you have in stock atm is fine.

I can take 10 Cedar saplings right now. that's fine! Maybe 20-30 is an over-exaggeration, I don't know. But 10 is fine! And about the mushrooms? Whatever you have in stock atm is fine.
I found an additional cedar sapling so I can give you 11, and the only mushrooms that I have that aren't already spoken for are 1rare mushroom and 1 elegant mushroom. If you would like all of those your total would be 40,500 bells. I can add you and open my gate if you would like?

Back