• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop To Order: Roses, Fruits, and More!

Freya_Druid

Living noob; dead expert
Bells
New Leaf Token
Perfect Orange
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Cherry
Galaxy Swirl
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Ocean Pearl
Feedback
100% (105) +
If you want anything feel free to place an order, it may take a while for me to get back to you though. The following items can be ordered for the following price or something off my wish list. I’m now accepting TBT in addition to IGB, rates are to be determined as I’m not sure what the current exchange rate is so for now if you would like to use TBT please include an offered amount with your order.

For Sale:
*purple text indicated a current stock of at least 10*
Fruit: 500 bells a fruit or 4,000 bells for a full basket:
~I have all regular fruits, tropical fruits, and bamboo shoots.
~Perfect Peaches (2,500 bells a piece or 22,000 bells for a full basket)
~Rotten fruit (100 bells a piece, not sold in baskets)
Trees: 500 bells a piece:
~Cedar Sapling
~Sapling
Flowers:
~pink roses (5,000 bells a piece)
~red roses (5,000 bells a piece)
~orange roses (5,000 bells a piece)
~yellow roses (5,000 bells a piece)
~white roses (5,000 bells a piece)
~purple roses (5,000 bells a piece)
~black roses (10,000 bells a piece)
~red carnations (5,000 bells a piece)
~pink carnations (7,000 bells a piece)
~white carnations (10,000 bells a piece)
Photos: 1,000 bells a piece or free with a purchase of 100,000 bells or more:
~Tom Nook's Pic
~Cally's Pic
~Fang's Pic (2 available)
~ Flo’s Pic
~Lopez's Pic
~Bluebear's Pic (2 available)
~Zell's Pic (3 available)
Bushes: 1,000 bells a piece:
~Blue Hydrangea
~Pink Hydrangea
~White Azalea
~Pink Azalea
~Sweet-Olive
~Holly
~Red Hibiscus (5,000 bells a piece)
~Yellow Hibiscus (5,000 bells a piece)
Ore: 5,000 bells a piece:
~Amethyst
~Ruby
~Sapphire
~Emerald
~Silver
~Gold
Waiting list items:
~Fossils (10,000 bells a piece)
~Gyroids (2,000 bells a piece)
~Fortune Cookie items (prices will vary)
(These items are not kept in stock so if you want anything off of this
list please let me know and I will add you to the waiting list. Thank you
for your patience.)
Tools:
~All regular tools (1,000 bells a piece)
~Silver Slingshot (10,000 bells a piece)
~Silver Shovel (10,000 bells a piece)
~Silver Fishing Rod (10,000 bells a piece)
~Silver Net (10,000 bells a piece)
~Gold Watering Can (make me an offer)
~Gold Fishing Rod (make me an offer)
~Gold Net (make me an offer)
Miscellaneous:
~Fertilizer (3,000 bells a piece)
~Coffee Beans (1,000 - 5,000 bells a piece)
~All Orderable DLC (prices vary)
Accessories:
~Royal Crown (2 mil bells)
~Crown (1.5 mil bells)
Final Call: Mushrooms:
~Rare Mushroom (20,000 bells a piece)
5 ~Elegant Mushroom (15,000 bells a piece)

Any items that you wish to order but are not listed above may be available, just comment and I will check if I have the items requested.

My Wish List: Can be traded instead of bells:

~Perfect Fruit (excluding peaches)
~TBT Currency

If you want to see the waiting list click here: https://acnlorderlist.blogspot.com/2021/04/waiting-list.html

The way the waiting list works is first come first served, meaning that if someone else ordered the same item first, they will get their order first even if the other order is smaller. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Comment if you want to buy or trade. Thanks!

Loyalty program: if you are a loyal customer, or a really good tipper, then you may receive free bonuses with your orders. This is for real, not just a give me more bells scam! Some prizes include: unorderable or seasonal items, off the shop items, items from the shop, or even a blue rose!
(the person that inspired this program was a 300% tipper.)

Town Rules ~please read~:
Please do not wander off without me present or take anything you did not order.
Please deposit bells or barter items outside the train station before taking your order.
And finally, please try to be respectful.

Last edited:
Hiya! Can I order some cute mushrooms? About 10 skinny ones, flat ones and round ones each, and maybe a few famous ones too. Thanks in advance! :)

Hiya! Can I order some cute mushrooms? About 10 skinny ones, flat ones and round ones each, and maybe a few famous ones too. Thanks in advance! :)
Hello, unfortunately I don’t currently have those quantities in stock. I can put you on the waiting list and notify you when they are available or I can give you what I currently have and let you know when I have more available?

Hello, unfortunately I don’t currently have those quantities in stock. I can put you on the waiting list and notify you when they are available or I can give you what I currently have and let you know when I have more available?
Ok, I'll take what you currently have then! :) How many do you have?

(Btw my time zone is GMT+2 so if I don't reply to your messages in time, really sorry, I'm probably sleeping haha.)

Okay, I'll take all of those then! Tell me when you are available! :)
I’m available today, otherwise if you’re available tomorrow we could set up a time then. I’m assuming you would like pickup over delivery? What is your FC?

I’m available today, otherwise if you’re available tomorrow we could set up a time then. I’m assuming you would like pickup over delivery? What is your FC?
Yeah, pickup would be great! I'm okay with today. My friend code is 1951 - 3128 - 0473, I'm Edo from BeryBush.

Yeah, pickup would be great! I'm okay with today. My friend code is 1951 - 3128 - 0473, I'm Edo from BeryBush.
I added you and will open my town for a while. My FC is 3239-3303-5349. I hope to see you soon.

Thank you for your trade! Would you like me to add you to the waiting list for the remaining mushrooms you ordered?
Sure! Also, I would like to order some more blue roses if possible! :D (I never thought it would be this pretty irl, and it looks so gorgeous next to Filbert's house! ♡)
Btw, are you maybe selling any other types of hybrids? I'd love some purple lilies! (I've been trying to breed them for a month now with horrible luck haha)

Sure! Also, I would like to order some more blue roses if possible! :D (I never thought it would be this pretty irl, and it looks so gorgeous next to Filbert's house! ♡)
Btw, are you maybe selling any other types of hybrids? I'd love some purple lilies! (I've been trying to breed them for a month now with horrible luck haha)
I'll add you to the waiting list now! How many blue roses would you like to order? (although fyi I don't have spare blue roses stockpiled so there would be a wait for them) Did you want me to put you down for more famous mushrooms?
I am currently only breeding roses, however I can do some research into lilies if you would like? (honestly I didn't know there was a purple lily)

Last edited:
I'll add you to the waiting list now! Did you want me to put you down for more famous mushrooms?
I am currently only breeding roses, however I can do some research into lilies if you would like? (honestly I didn't know there was a purple lily)
Sure! I'd like maybe five or so famous mushrooms. ^.^
Well it was worth a shot, but no problem, I'll take some purple and black roses instead of lilies! :)

Sure! I'd like maybe five or so famous mushrooms. ^.^
Well it was worth a shot, but no problem, I'll take some purple and black roses instead of lilies! :)
Sure, how many black and purple roses would you like? Also are you still interested in blue roses?

Back