• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Drinking (Alcohol)

????

• All the time

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 80 43.0%
  • Not any more

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Never have but I will when I can

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Never have, never will, its disgusting.

Votes: 58 31.2%

• Total voters
Ive been drinking a lot more per week. Not everyday or anything but at least 2-3 times a week. Its usually just one or two drinks. I dont do any clubs or go to bars, I just drink at my house while playing games or just hanging out with friends.

I stopped A LOT.
2016 was the biggest drinking point of my life. For some reason, I started seeing a guy who was a bad influence and picked up drinking since he was a big one. Every single week I was pissed drunk at least once and weekends you could find me at a bar with about $40 tab still open.

I loved liquor, and taking shots because it was quick and I was drunk fast. Whiskey was my go to, following vodka. I got so bad I started drinking out of the bottle. I just loved being drunk and outgoing, all my social anxiety went away and everyone loved me.

But it's poison, it truly is. I stopped seeing the guy and I stopped drinking and I'm honestly happy about it in the end.

I drink for real special occasions now though, or at least thats what I tell myself now lol

on new year's i had some and i got super exhausted. for some reason alcohol makes me really sleepy lol
but i really enjoyed it. it was the first time i ever drank even a little bit. i'd tasted wine before but it was hardly a sip and it tasted nasty. lol

Last edited:
No thanks. As I noted in the end, it isn't a taste worth acquiring for me. It's for the best, and I'm happy that way.

More for me!!! ;)

I just meant to say that even me who likes it, don't drink at parties because most of the time it's cheap beers and drinks that taste like cat pee.

I only do it occasionally. Usually during New Year's Eve and birthdays or sometimes when I feel like to, but not more than 5 times a year.

I'm mainly a social drinker; I rarely buy it or drink on my own. People should responsibly enjoy drinks, I just don't appreciate how 'ok' alcohol is compared to things that are far less dangerous. If you're gonna get drunk, don't make trouble for others.
Otherwise, drinking can be fun. Thankfully I can hold my liquor well and don't get hangovers. Maybe there are some heavier drinkers who would be jealous of that? :p
It can be fun sometimes to taste different types of alcohol, some are icky of course and some are actually pretty ok, some possibly grow on you.

Last edited:
very rarely. usually for social gathering or when its part of my culture to drink with elders. and when i do, its in very small amounts. i never really had beer or wine, just sake. but i guess i could try them in the future.

I drink super heavy when I do drink lmao. But not always, so I put sometimes. I get wasted. I don't have a problem with it. People who can drink are fun. I can't wait for Glastonbury.

My only criticism is that alcohol is a depressant and I tend to cry when I'm hammered.

I have taken a drink before. It just isn't my thing, and I definitely won't drink again after my uncle died a few years ago. He was at one point of his life an alcoholic, and it, along with drugs ruined his life.

I never touch it anymore, it would react too badly with my medication anyway but I don't like what it does to people either. Seen too many people change after a couple of glasses of wine.
Just have bad memories of it and that alone would put me off

I never thought of drinking, not that I think it's disgusting (like why would I say it's disgusting if I never had one before). I just don't want to.

Last edited:
As you get older, when your party days end or when you get tired after partying hard for years and years, getting drunk becomes such a chore :eek: it's just not worth it to me much anymore XD

plus, when i used to party drink, i'd go HARD. go big or go home lol. i could drain a bottle of tequila in a matter of hours, it's a wonder i didn't ever get hurt XD

I'm neutral on the situation to be honest. My friends have a super bad view on alcohol, which has (unfortunately?) influenced me. And I mean real bad, as if one drink will get you absolutely drunk and they'd look at me in horror if I drunk something. Since they don't drink when we're at a get together, I don't drink either.

Then again, I don't feel the need to drink either so I'm fine without having it. But I've been brought up around alcohol; my grandads and dad have always liked alcohol (not alcoholics though). It's just never been a big deal to me since it's always been there and somewhat available to me. I'm willing to have a few drinks, which I have, but I don't know how I feel about being downright drunk.

i miss the days where i could drink all night and be fine in the morning. now if i drink more than 3 beers it's like i get pneumonia for a week.

i only drink on holidays and sometimes when i'm out with friends now. nothing good ever happens when you're drunk tbh.

just don't drink and drive.

I've never had a drink and don't plan on it, alcohol smells disgusting to me and I don't wish to consume it. Also getting drunk just does not interest me at all.

I have never been much of a drinker. I maybe have a drink a month so I don't know what option that is.

Back