• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what's your go-to drink of choice?

drink of choice?

• water

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • sparkling water

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • soda

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • juice

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • milk

• tea

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • flavoured water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • powder drinks

• Gatorade/Powerade

• energy drinks

• Total voters

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
if you could choose any one type of drink to have, what would it be?

a long (and dark) time ago my primary choice was soda, and I really liked Crush and Sprite. but I stopped drinking soda about three years ago, and ever since then I worked on weaning myself off of sugary drinks altogether. don't like the health detriments, and I inherited weak tooth enamel from my mum's side of the family, so it was for the best.

I've been drinking nothing but water for the last few months. now every time I try to drink something that's sweet I'm like ๐Ÿ˜ lol hydro gang rise up.

if I missed any pls let me know and I will add more choices ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Itโ€™s gotta be soda, if Iโ€™m being honest. I drink juice before bed since itโ€™s easier on the stomach.

I drink orange juice when I wake up during the day itโ€™s water but sometimes with dinner I will have Diet Coke

Water for sure. I drink a lot more water these days than I used to, and it's basically my default when I run out of all of my other drinks.

I used to be into coca cola for yeaaaarrrrs, but ive mainly drink water; as well as some fruity drinks like passionfruit, mango.
the only thing i get from starbucks is actually and mango and passionfruit ice drink.
Sparkling rhubarb is really nice too.

I was drinking only water for a while but have suddenly become obsessed with drinking juice. Do I need the sugar? Probably not.

Black coffee. It's technically water, right? ๐Ÿคญ Of course, I drink water the most, but if we're choosing one, it'd be coffee. I like having it in the mornings, when I feel cold or at night when I don't feel like having dinner. I'm rather impervious to caffeine, so there's no negative side effects to this stuff. Pour me a mug and pass me the jelly doughnuts, please... โ˜•๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฉ

These days I mostly just drink water. It had previously been milk, but I've cut down on dairy other than cheese and yogurt as I've changed my diet this year and only drink milk maybe once a week or two.

I'm mostly sticking to intact fruits and berries, but I'll occasionally whip up a smoothie to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Tea is good but I honestly don't make it that often, and mostly have it in the Autumn and Winter months when it's a bit colder. I got a tea infuser for loose leaf tea last year while Christmas shopping, so now I just need to get some loose leaf tea to use in it. I used to just do the boxed tea bags, but have kind of just given up on those as I'm eating cleaner since I'd read that some of the bags can leach into the drink.

when I wake up in the morning first thing I drink is a cup of coffee or else I canโ€™t function. throughout the rest of the day I usually stick to water, but every now and then I might have some juice (orange or mango) and rare occasions maybe even a soda (coke, sprite, or orange fanta). I donโ€™t tend to drink soda a lot though. I also like chrysanthemum tea esp in the juice boxes that you can buy from the asian market. I definitely drink water the most though.

I typically drink soda, coffee, ice tea, and water but I'll often get an energy drink when I'm at work or school.

i'm not a fan of soda/sparkling water as i don't like the carbonation. typically at restaurants, i'll just order water unless i was really in the mood for something else. i prefer to save my stomach for food instead. otherwise, my favorite drink is between bubble tea or coffee.

My drink of choice is water. It's healthy and refreshing. Preferably the brands without any added flavors or minerals.

Juice for sure! ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‡ some of my favorites include Mott's apple juice, Welch's passionfruit and concord grape, and Tropicana strawberry limeade. I pretty much enjoy *insert any fruit here* lemonade in general, whether homemade or store bought, and I also make some delicious blends at home such as pineapple and passionfruit. Just add water, sugar and ice!

While I do love slushies, I really do prefer juice over ice. Especially Lipton iced tea ๐Ÿฅฐ the colder the better! Same goes for water. Room temperature is awful, even water directly from the fridge I can't tolerate. I need it super cold, chilly right to the bone. If not juice or water, then you'll catch me drinking a bottle of Cherry Pepsi ice cold from the freezer ๐Ÿ’โ„๏ธ

Oh and the occasional wine coolers are fun, too.

Black coffee. It's technically water, right? ๐Ÿคญ Of course, I drink water the most, but if we're choosing one, it'd be coffee. I like having it in the mornings, when I feel cold or at night when I don't feel like having dinner. I'm rather impervious to caffeine, so there's no negative side effects to this stuff. Pour me a mug and pass me the jelly doughnuts, please... โ˜•๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฉ
Same, black coffee and water are my two main drinks and I'll drink coffee any time of day :)

Back