• All the time

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 80 43.0%
  • Not any more

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Never have but I will when I can

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Never have, never will, its disgusting.

Votes: 58 31.2%

• Total voters
I'm a social drinker - in my community of friends we'll go out to events and drink a bit, but that's really it. I love wine so that's pretty much my go-to drink, so I don't drink anything heavy.

I've tried it a number of times through family and friends but overall I dislike the taste. I'll try drinks but I haven't found any that hasn't tasted horrible yet. It's always the same aftertaste and that aftertaste puts me off.

I don't have any problems with those that do drink though. Just don't rely on a substance to entertain yourself.

i dont drink. if i started it wouldnt be because i enjoyed it, it'd probably be just another bad coping thing lol.

alcoholism and extreme drinking habits are really normalised and i dont think thats good. it ruins a lot of lives and i think it is worrying how it is seen as normal to get drunk af regularly and how people who dont drink are seen as cowards or weird and pushed to drink

I don't know what to answer because I've never drank alcohol in my life and while I'm not totally against the idea it's not something I have set-in-stone plans on doing.

Not interested in it. Someone mixed it in my drink once without me knowing and it just made me feel ill.

I'm under the impression that drinking=getting drunk here. Was it the question? If so, I don't get drunk, I hate that but I do drink sometimes moderately, and only good stuff, I don't drink for the sake of drinking.

I occasionally drink alcohol if it's expected of me in social situations, but not in large quantities by any means. I've never been drunk and it's not something I'd be comfortable with. It helps that most of my friends are 18 and I'm 17, so if they ever go out drinking for now, I can just say I don't have a fake ID (which I don't), so I can't go.

I drink sometimes, usually on my days off I'll have a few drinks and chill, on a rare occasion I will actually get drunk, but I am the funnest kind of drunk where everything is 1000% more hilarious and I remember literally everything I do.

It's disgusting if you get full-blown wasted on it. But if it's just a social drink or drinking by yourself, I'm all for it. I only drink beer though.

I'm under the impression that drinking=getting drunk here. Was it the question? If so, I don't get drunk, I hate that but I do drink sometimes moderately, and only good stuff, I don't drink for the sake of drinking.

No, read the op. I'm asking you whether you drink or not and what you think about drinking.

I do drink but not like on a regular basis. Usually only at parties or if I'm with close friends. :') I've been drunk a good few times in my life, I get drunk very quickly. I've only ever been badly badly drunk once, but I blame a friend for that...

I've tried beer/wine before, didn't taste that amazing but whatever. I'd rather stay away from it though since my dad's got sort of alcohol problems, not severe, but he tends to get super drunk and verbally abuse us eh

Last edited:
I drink, but not often. Mostly at parties or special occasions. When you live in an area with five breweries, it ain't easy to stay sober.

I have tried sips of a couple different things (like beer) in my youth, but the taste and smell were enough to put me off it for life and i'm glad of that. I don't smoke or do drugs either.

i drink sometimes but never to the point of getting plastered. i don't like losing control of my thoughts/actions so i limit myself. i don't think i get drunk that easily though? for my size at least. and i think drinking is fine, but i'm more of a in moderation person. but alcohol is expensive anyway so it's easy to not drink too often when i'm out lmao

I drink occasionally.

I do only try to drink to the point where I'm 'more social', but it's a fine line, so there's a lot of interesting anecdotes I have collected. Nothing bad, just stuff I wouldn't have done otherwise...Waking up with an adorable little kitten sleeping in my coat pocket is an anecdote I'm not ashamed of having.

Doesn't help that I drink the 'girly drinks' either, because they taste nice and have fun names like 'rainbow dust'. They're easy to knock back quickly since they just taste like fruit and candy, as well as having a pretty high % considering how little is actually in the glass, so it's easy to lose track of how much I've had.

As long as you're not an 'awful' drunk though (aggressive, violent, sex pest, etc) I don't see a problem, just drink in moderation...Like, yano, how you should consume pretty much everything else. If you are 'awful' then sorry, but drinking isn't for you.

I drink occasionally, usually once or twice a month. I like beer, more for the taste though rather than getting drunk(though that's a nice side-effect). I try to get decent liquor but sometimes my budget just won't allow me and I have to get some cheap bum wine or something.

I'll drink socially, once in awhile. I think in moderation, its okay.
There was a time I got so drunk that I blacked out, and didn't remember even coming home. I guess my friend's drove me home.
Most alcohol tastes really awful honestly, I think it was whisky. Soju is pretty sweet when mixed with yakult or fruit juice.
I think I honestly just drink because I'm not good in social situations and it helps me relax a bit, or tolerate really annoying people.

Back