• All the time

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 80 43.0%
  • Not any more

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Never have but I will when I can

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Never have, never will, its disgusting.

Votes: 58 31.2%

• Total voters
Not really, I can't remember the last time I drank alcohol tbh. I don't like most of them and I only really like fruity ciders like Rekorderlig and Kopparberg, I like white wine too but that's as far as my taste goes really.

No thank you. I never done it and I never will. It just tastes soo bad and I don't understand how people can drink soo much of it. No offense to anyone. I just don't like it. :)

I've only had one taste of alcohol, which was a sip of red wine. Not nearly enough to get drunk and I found it disgusting. I don't see any appeal in getting drunk, so if I don't even like the taste, why drink it?

Despite being in the legal drinking age, I will never drink alcohol, even if others offer me some. I have the choice to refuse, and I don't understand why some get pulled into it.

I do, but I'm trying to replace it with other activities I love that are more healthy and mindful for me. In fact, I'm hanging out on here more like old days because I'm on New Leaf more. It just brings a few minutes of calm to my day.

Last edited:
I'm one of the rare bavarians that is hating beer and alcohol in general.
I tried Orangejuice with Champagne or whatever is was once for new year but it disgusted me,
so my Mom made me just the Orangejuice with Grenadinesyrup inside.. x)

I also tried beer (obviously that's a must, at least where I come from) and some wine..
everything is disgusting to me. The only thing I can accept to drink is apple cider, but that's
more like a very lightly alcoholic apple juice!

I enjoy a drink every now and again. Used to have a can every other day, but now it's usually one a week or less. Tried drinking to the point I was drunk once, but after the hangover I decided never again - don't get how anyone can enjoy doing it frequently. Had one time also that I had a few too many shots and lay down which was a very bad idea, since then I haven't really been able to enjoy the taste of alcohol as much. Nowadays I usually just buy different types of liquer or more expensive rums to try for the flavour, it's nice if you don't drink too often.

since i last commented here two and a half years ago i have changed quite a bit but i still don't drink and i don't think i will start any time soon. i have never drunk enough to become drunk and i don't feel a need to, so i won't. i have a lot of reasons to not drink, the most obvious ones being my medication and mental health, money, that i don't like the taste and that i don't really want to. when my friends go out drinking i usually stay at home because i don't enjoy going out, especially not when everyone else is drinking a lot, but when we're hanging out and they are drinking i just refrain and everyone is chill about it. i think it's important to not be pressured into drinking when you're not comfortable with it or don't want to and anyone who is mean about it needs to chill out.

Also it's sad to see not few people consider it a-no. I'm assuming nasty image of bad drinking (like addiction or cheap strong booze) must be affecting somewhat. Good drink and appropriate amount is good to help your blood circulation~ guys.

I guess they had experiences and don't want to tell the world which is okay, however if it's just "cool kids image" not to drink today I'd rather be uncool lol. And yeah sometimes I need to get drunk lol it helps.

I guess they had experiences and don't want to tell the world which is okay, however if it's just "cool kids image" not to drink today I'd rather be uncool lol. And yeah sometimes I need to get drunk lol it helps.

Actually for me at least, I didn?t have any experiences but just have a personal preference and a vow I made when I was 14 to never drink. I never go back on my vows, so yeah.

I don?t know how it is for others though. You?re right that there may be some who don?t want to tell the world about their experiences, which is fine. :p

Actually for me at least, I didn’t have any experiences but just have a personal preference and a vow I made when I was 14 to never drink. I never go back on my vows, so yeah.

I don’t know how it is for others though. You’re right that there may be some who don’t want to tell the world about their experiences, which is fine. :p

Yeah, I mean as long as you have a legit reason for not to I don't care, but I have a feeling people want this weird prud/ent image sometimes. Like it's one thing if you ^^above or just don't like the taste, there are some booze I don't like either. But yeah drinking is not bad as long as you can control it. Some can't and I have respect for them and that they can't.

However it's like 90s straight edge revival at some point and I'm like okay rebel pls.

I have tasted a small bottle cap of beer. It was horrid. Personally, I don't mind if people drink- with a good head on their shoulders, period. I've seen the destruction it can bring to people with potential, and the pain they bring to those who count on and care about them. It's very sad.

I drink every now and then. There's only very few occasions that I drink heavily, like once a year lol. Even then, I'm an extreme heavy weight so alcohol doesn't really effect me. I generally like the taste of alcohol. Most wines and beers are gross though, I'd rather have spirits.

Back