• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Soup Opinions! 🍲

How often do you eat soup?

• Daily or almost daily! I love soup.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Sometimes, when I like what's available.

Votes: 36 70.6%
  • Rarely. What is soup?

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters

skarmoury

˚₊‧ eyes on me ‧₊˚
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Let's talk about soup! What do you like, what don't you like, are there certain meals you only eat with soup, do you have any favorite soups, etc.!

I find myself eating soup almost every day, I love to pair it with rice so I'm not eating something that's completely dry ;w; There's a cafeteria I've been eating at almost daily and they serve free soup so I always take a bowl!

How about you guys? Opinions on soup? 🍲

I love soup, it takes the effort out of chewing (which I honestly can't be bothered to do sometimes). I would be happy to eat soup every day and I love most kinds of soup. My favourites are ramen, french onion, and cream of anything.

Soup is delicious! I need to eat it more tbh. I've had homemade soups now so I can't really go back to the canned soups. They are just so unsatisfying and taste like nothing but salt.

My favourite soup is the turkey soup my Dad makes with the leftover turkey carcass. Sooo delicious!!

I LOVE SOUP I LOVE SOUP SO MUCH. its so easy to make and its tasty and its a great way to use old ingredients. stock is fun to make. love soup

I like soup when it's cold out but I don't eat soup all the time.

it really depends on the soup. i prefer lighter soups like miso soup or seaweed soup as they're easier to eat. the only heavier/creamier soup that i like is clam chowder.

I love soup. I would happily eat it daily. It's comforting, easy, and tastes good, so why not?

cozzie livs crisis means we have homemade soup in the freezer ALWAYS I love it !

I really like creamy soups. I especially like baked potato soup, chowders, bisques, and ramen noodle type soups. On the other hand, I really don't care much for tomato-based soups or vegetable-heavy soups.

I don't often eat soup. Pumpkin soup is my favourite creamy soup and I love that! Otherwise I don't mind ramen or dumpling soups. I can't stand tomato soup though.

I make my own soup regularly. I specifically will make a pot at the weekend to make for easy work lunches.

At the moment I alternate between making cream of mushroom, tomato & basil, or miso soup. I take a different side for each soup:

• Cream of mushroom - mini sausage rolls and/or slices of bread.
  • Tomato & basil - cheddar cheese sandwiches.
  • Miso soup - rice and baked salmon.

Oh my god I love soup. I have (I would say) pretty severe ARFID and my palette is super restricted but soup is where my brain lets go. I live about 10 minutes away from a lovely little cafe that has a mystery daily soup, and I've gotten to try so many new flavours because of them! My favourite has probably been every variation of vegetable soup Ive ever had but honestly, I rarely turn down a good proper soup

I LOVE soups, even though we rarely have them! I love all kinds of soups....miso, tomato & basil, ramen, cream of mushroom, vegetable, clam chowder(preferably New England style), etc. We need to have soups more often.

albondigas-spanish-meatball-soup.jpg

I like albondigas which is a soup consisting of a spicy tomato based broth with assorted vegetables,cilantro and meatballs made with beef,rice and usually fresh mint.I also like a good clam chowda....er,chowder.

i love soup. my favorite is squash soup with a little bit of lemon in it.

I love soup but I'm also a bit picky about which soups I will eat. I had a really bad broccoli cheddar soup once so that just ruined all cheddar/broccoli soups forever.

I think my favorite "traditional" soup is tomato bisque, with corn chowder being a close second and creamy clam chowder being a distant third.

I fear that I haven't had soup enough. I would really like to have it more, and try different flavours

Back