• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what's your go-to drink of choice?

drink of choice?

• water

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • sparkling water

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • soda

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • juice

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • milk

• tea

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • flavoured water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • powder drinks

• Gatorade/Powerade

• energy drinks

• Total voters
Water. I try best to stay hydrated. I stopped drinking coffee and soda and such because they do me no favors.

I wish we had more than one vote. But even so, I don't see coffee on the list.

I would never say no to a warm milk tea, whether it’s from a fancy bubble tea place or just homemade with whatever tea I’ve got and a little milk and honey.

Iced tea, although I went through a phase where I had my life together and was drinking mostly water. I will also drink coffee any time of the day.

My to-go drink of choice is diet coke. I get it at fast foods or convenience stores.

I could drink freshly squeezed orange juice with a bit of sugar any day but other than that I'm a water guy.

I literally ONLY drink water. I have a weird sensory aversion where I feel like anything with a flavor should also have a texture. Any time people hear about this they’re like “what about [insert x beverage]???” and the answer is no, I do not drink ANY beverage except water. I also don’t eat yogurt, soups like tomato soup that don’t have any solid components, soft-serve ice cream, applesauce, etc.

My top two drinks are probably coffee and water. I do drink a fair bit of soda too; mostly because we always have soda in our fridges at work lol. I only have 2 coffees max per day as caffeine keeps me awake something wicked. Otherwise I be sipping on water 💧

Water. In the past it was Coca Cola but now I only really drink water unless I am forced to at social gatherings. In the mornings I also really like to drink coffee with milk, no sugar. I can't drink it in the evenings or I will be up all night long.

Generally water, I do have a glass of apple juice when I get up in the morning with breakfast as I've never really been a fan of milk or tea/coffee and if I'm out for dinner I'll often have a glass of lemonade but other then that I'm nearly always drinking water.

Tetley tea. Semi-skimmed milk. No sugar.

The first thing I do when I wake-up in the morning is throw on my bathrobe, walk downstairs, and make a cup of tea. I drink approx 5-7 cups of it a day.

My go to drink choice is pop and if I could pick a second and juice. I need to cut down on how much pop I drink. I drink mostly Mountain Dew; I really need to stop because of who Pepsi is supporting right now.

Juice: I like various different brands and flavors. Naked drinks, Bolt’s farm, Minute Maid, Apple Cider from an Orchard in my state.

I am boring and would have to say English breakfast tea is my go to drink. I love having a cup to relax me or even with a slice of something sweet for a bit of sugar.

Back