• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Soup Opinions! ๐Ÿฒ

How often do you eat soup?

• Daily or almost daily! I love soup.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Sometimes, when I like what's available.

Votes: 36 70.6%
  • Rarely. What is soup?

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
I love soup!! I make it quite often in the colder months. I don't make anything fancy (chicken or vegetable soup usually) but I find soup so comforting to eat. I love adding pasta to it (especially the little star pastas.... so cute) and I find it a good way to eat veggies!!

I LOVE soups, even though we rarely have them! I love all kinds of soups....miso, tomato & basil, ramen, cream of mushroom, vegetable, clam chowder(preferably New England style), etc. We need to have soups more often.
Also, when it comes to tomato & basil at least, I like to have a side of grilled cheese sandwiches w/ it. My favorite comfort food!โค๏ธ

Soup is great but I usually gotta be in the mood, depends on the weather too!! My favorite soup is cambodian sour soup (somlor machu youn)! Asian soups are great with rice since they are nice and light rather than thick and creamy. I don't really get homemade soups lately so when I go to the store I like to get Chunky's, I really like the jazzy jambalaya and the chicken and sausage gumbo! I also tried miso soup recently and liked it so I need to get more packs.

also broccoli and cheese used to be a favorite until I accidentally spilled it in my backpack one time... :cry:

Also, when it comes to tomato & basil at least, I like to have a side of grilled cheese sandwiches w/ it. My favorite comfort food!โค๏ธ

Just wanted to say that tomato & basil with grilled cheese sandwiches, is like, one of the best combinations ever. Now I'm craving it again! :LOL:

I like cream of mushroom, potato, ramen, broccoli cheddar, and lentil soup ๐Ÿฒ but all soup is good soup

I don't go out of my way for soup often, but I get it 100% of the time at asian styled restaurants. Preferably egg drop, but any kind of broth is nice too.

I love all kinds of soup, too many to name. I also like to eat my soups with rice unless Iโ€™m eating like pho that has noodles in it or something like that, but if itโ€™s plain soup definitely like to eat rice with.

lately been obsessed with broccoli cheddar soup lol! its soooo good

I used to have a condensed bean and bacon soup once a week. I fancied it up with a cut up hot dog, sharp cheddar, and some green onion.

Now I'm cutting back on processed meats.

I really do love soup. Chicken noodle soup, stuffed pepper soup, and vegetable soup are my favorite!

i don't really eat soup much except for when im sick (chicken noodle soup), unless stew and gumbo count?

I can't help but laugh every time I see or hear the word "soup"(because English isn't my main language so I don't hear certain words that often, and it's the first time I see an entire discussion about soup HAHAH)

This meme is to blame:

But this version crack me up more:

Anyway, I like soup too! But it depends on the ingredients, I don't always like boiled vegetables๐Ÿซ 

Back