Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll buy all of the blue roses you got left. I would love to pay in igboth if possible but if not I'll pay 1 tbt each thanks!
Sure thing. I'm only accept tbt bells at the moment, as mentioned in the first post. I have plenty of IGBs sorry.

Since this is quite a large order, and all my extra blue roses are at my second town...and I saw you need red roses. In this case, I will let you come over. You can take the blue roses next to the station, and any red roses in my town as they are breeding leftovers. Red roses will be free. Is that alright with you, unless you want me to deliver?

Last edited:
That's fine! I'm in no rush, see you then. :)

Sorry, it's mentioned in the first post that I only deliver. Could you please open?

Open your gate please. :) Send the bells whenever, that's up to you.

I'm back! And my gate is open whenever you want to come through. :)

Sure thing. I'm only accept tbt bells at the moment, as mentioned in the first post. I have plenty of IGBs sorry.

Since this is quite a large order, and all my extra blue roses are at my second town...and I saw you need red roses. In this case, I will let you come over. You can take the blue roses next to the station, and any red roses in my town as they are breeding leftovers. Red roses will be free. Is that alright with you, unless you want me to deliver?

That's great and do you know how many blue you have?

Sure thing! :) I'll be available to trade in a few hours from now. Is that alright with you?

I'll be online in a couple hours, but it's night here so if I fall asleep early I'll just catch you on some other time :> I will send the bells now though so I won't forget!

I'll be online in a couple hours, but it's night here so if I fall asleep early I'll just catch you on some other time :> I will send the bells now though so I won't forget!
Alright, no problem. You seem to be invisible, so I will be liking your posts whenever I am on.

hi, can i order the heart bopper please?
Sure thing! Let me know when you are available.

Could I buy 13 Jacob's Ladders please? c:
Sure! :) Let me know when you are available.

i'm available right now if you are! i'll go add you and transfer the tbt rn. did you want me to go to your town or you come to mine?

I'm available whenever you are!
Alright, added you now.

i'm available right now if you are! i'll go add you and transfer the tbt rn. did you want me to go to your town or you come to mine?
You're town please, it's mentioned in the first post. :) Adding you now.

List Updated!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back