Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay babe ^^ gates are open for whenever!
Could you please reopen? For some reason, I don't see it. :confused: Sorry for the trouble.

I will take the stock you have, but don't worry about breeding them. It's more since the pink amount is so overwhelming, once I get that done, breeding my own remaining orange flowers will be simple. Thank you though!
Alright, that's understandable. :) I'll get back to you with an amount soon.
Edit: Oh right, I also have lucky clovers listed. Are you after those as well?

Last edited:
Edit: Oh right, I also have lucky clovers listed. Are you after those as well?

Oh... I'm so sorry I'm so flakey right now, it's 7:25 am.... and I haven't slept yet :x

Yes I would very much like to buy those as well. Sorry :x

Oh... I'm so sorry I'm so flakey right now, it's 7:25 am.... and I haven't slept yet :x

Yes I would very much like to buy those as well. Sorry :x
Haha no worries, perhaps you should sleep. ;) I'll post a complete list for you later on here.

okay babe ^^ gates are open for whenever!
Your town sure is something! I'll definitely be checking out your dream address later. :)

Last edited:
hahaha, thank you. it's hard to navigate through though, so beware~ lmao. thank you again for the items!
Will I need an axe, and shovel? :p And thank you too!

Last edited:
Hello again :3
So I've just decided to kind of blow my bells on flowers here since that's all I ever buy, so here is another big order:
30 Blue Pansies
7 Jacob's Ladders
10 Red Carnations
10 Pink Cosmos
10 Pink Lilies
5 Black Roses
6 Pink Roses
6 Orange Tulips
15 Lucky Clovers

Hello again :3
So I've just decided to kind of blow my bells on flowers here since that's all I ever buy, so here is another big order:
30 Blue Pansies
7 Jacob's Ladders
10 Red Carnations
10 Pink Cosmos
10 Pink Lilies
5 Black Roses
6 Pink Roses
6 Orange Tulips
15 Lucky Clovers
Alright then, a few of these are already reserved but I will see what I can do. Currently breeding more hybrids, so no worries! :) Also more Jacob's Ladders have popped up as of writing this post, about 3 or so if you are interested.

Last edited:
Alright then, a few of these are already reserved but I will see what I can do. Currently breeding more hybrids, so no worries! :) Also more Jacob's Ladders have popped up since the last edit, about 3 or so if you are interested.

Oh no problem! You don't have to breed more for me, but I appreciate it! Sure I'll take them as well!

Hello! I would like to order 1 blue pinwheel, 1 indigo pinwheel and 1 green pinwheel if they're still available~

Hello! I would like to order 1 blue pinwheel, 1 indigo pinwheel and 1 green pinwheel if they're still available~
Sure thing. I'll add you in a few minutes, and wait by my gate for you the open. I'll be coming over as Chibi from Dokidoki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back