• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I buy 7 Jacobs Ladders, 2 white carnations, 3 purple pansies, 1 of each soft serve and a tweeter? I believe that adds up to 17 tbt.

hello! may I buy 1 Indigo Balloon, 1 Indigo Heart Balloon, 1 Indigo Bunny Balloon, 1 Red Bunny Balloon, 1 Bubble Wand, and 1 Lemon Double Scoop? that would add up to 6 tbt, I think.

Last edited:
hi ! can i get a bubble wand, cyan pinwheel, and two lucky clovers? i think that's 6 TBT

NO MORE ORDERS AT THIS POINT. I'LL BE TAKING MORE ORDERS SOON.

May I buy 7 Jacobs Ladders, 2 white carnations, 3 purple pansies, 1 of each soft serve and a tweeter? I believe that adds up to 17 tbt.
Sure. I'll see what other soft serves I can get you from soft resetting. I'll give you a total amount soon.

hello! may I buy 1 Indigo Balloon, 1 Indigo Heart Balloon, 1 Indigo Bunny Balloon, 1 Red Bunny Balloon, 1 Bubble Wand, and 1 Lemon Double Scoop? that would add up to 6 tbt, I think.
Sure thing.

hi ! can i get a bubble wand, cyan pinwheel, and two lucky clovers? i think that's 6 TBT
Correct, and sure.

Could I get however many lucky clovers you have left?
I have a few left after all orders are done. I'll give you an amount once I sort out everything.

Last edited:
List Updated!
Plenty added, especially unorderables.

Current orders are ready to go, and I am now taking in more orders. Sorry for the wait.
Anddd, I am still working on the giveaway.

Got you one of each soft-serve. Vanilla, swirl, matcha, and choco. So in total, that is 17 tbt bells on spot.

Could I get however many lucky clovers you have left?
17 are left. :)

Last edited:
I can pick up my order!
Ok, I will open for you right after I am done with TangledBowties' order. :)
The blue roses are right next to the station. Feel free to wander and take any red roses you see. Most are breeding leftovers.

Last edited:
I'll open, the blue roses are right next to the station. Feel free to wander and take any red roses you see. Most are breeding leftovers.

OK great thanks!

The blue roses are right next to the station. Feel free to wander and take any red roses you see. Most are breeding leftovers.

Ill probably come with my account Zachy from Joyville

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back