• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
heyo can i buy 1 throwing beans? i lost mine x__x
Sorry to hear that. :( Sure, and I will add you now.
Edit: ...And you went offline. Let me know when you are available to trade. :)

Last edited:
May I buy 23 clovers for 46 tbt?
Name: Loaf
Town: Bread

- - - Post Merge - - -

We are already friends, so if you accept my order I'll keep my gates open for when you see the order.

May I buy 23 clovers for 46 tbt?
Name: Loaf
Town: Bread

- - - Post Merge - - -

We are already friends, so if you accept my order I'll keep my gates open for when you see the order.
Sure thing. Waiting for you to open now.

Last edited:
Oh crap my bad. I thought you went to bed! Sorry about that. Going to open now if you're still there D:

can i get all of your purple pansies and blue roses? that'll be 40tbt :0
Sure thing. I've bred more hybrids since my last edit, so I will get back to you with a total soon.

Last edited:
Sorry for the wait. In total there are 47 purple pansies and 77 blue roses. Let me know how many you need and when you are available.

List Updated!

Last edited:
Sorry for the wait. In total there are 47 purple pansies and 77 blue roses. Let me know how many you need and when you are available.

List Updated!

ahh alright then!! in that case i'll take 25 purple pansies and 25 blue roses pls!! thats 50tbt right?

cool! shall i send the TBT first and then open my gates or do the trade first and then send it? :0 ive added your fc!!
Looks like you posted right when I went offline. I wasn't able to trade then, sorry. :/ Let me know when you are available to trade again.

Hi! Do you accept IGB? Thank you.
Sorry, no, not at this time. It's mentioned in the first post.

Last edited:
You're already my friend btw-
May I have the following?
1 Blue balloon = 1 tbt
1 Blue pinwheel = 1 tbt
33 Blue roses = 33 tbt
Thats all of my tbt :)
And would you happen to have a watering can? A regular one? Thanks :)

You're already my friend btw-
May I have the following?
1 Blue balloon = 1 tbt
1 Blue pinwheel = 1 tbt
33 Blue roses = 33 tbt
Thats all of my tbt :)
And would you happen to have a watering can? A regular one? Thanks :)
Sure thing! I'll add you now and come over, I will need to make two trips. And yes, I do have a regular watering can! I can give you one for free.

You're already my friend, gates are opened and will stay open for the 2 trips, I made a new town so everything looks different
Name is Aqua, town is Piggies

You're already my friend, gates are opened and will stay open for the 2 trips, I made a new town so everything looks different
Name is Aqua, town is Piggies
Whoops, sorry about that. I lose track of who I have added or removed. 100 friends is simply not enough. I time traveled and got you most of the regular tools. Net, shovel, axe, watering can and even a timer, why not. Coming now.

Last edited:
Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
I would like to buy your white tuxedo jacket, please.
1 BTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back