• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they did when the apple and hammer were introduced.

They've restocked two, one went to Kikiiii, one went to Witch
They'd probably restock ait again at Halloween though

They did...
But the first stocks are always NA times... so only EU people never have the chance for the rarer ones cos when they're restocked here its only for half of what was initially stocked xD

5:00 AM for Apple Restocks in my time zone!? Guess I'll have to get more TBT to buy one from a user. :(

Welp, I just applied for mod. YIKES!!!! LOL! It felt kinda wrong since I've been so inactive the last couple of months due to work, vacation and working on my main town, but now i'm back and trying to catch up. HA!

huhu i was supposed to be home for the apple restock but i have to go out for a medical exam :^\ gaaah well whatevs T__T

I was just thinking, I sent 1125 to the wrong person and am still waiting for it to be returned since I sent in the bell correction form, but thats 1125 of product I can't buy

I'm still waiting for a collectible correction. :( I paid for it awhile ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back