• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✩⋆ chibi mayor sprites!! [R E O P E N]

nothing lol? just busy around halloween ^^

they're hosted on photobucket which has unfortunately been going down a lot lately, i'm sure they'll be back up by morning :3 xo

finished up for crash & licorice! xo
unnamed%202_zpsykmw7vqz.png
unnamed_zpsbeltfjpe.png

do you only draw mayors or can you draw ocs too? ^^;

i do other stuff too but for the 200 tbt price it's only mayors ^^ feel free to leave a ref and an offer!! & thank you so much for your interest :3 xoxo

what a cutie! i'll add you to the list ^^ xo

bumping for the last spot while i work on these ^^

heeey -- is this still going? if not could I possibly trouble you for a refund ; ^;

sorry but i really can't refund something i've already started on. this isn't my real job so if you need something within a specific time limit be sure to let the artist know in advance next time xx
wearthesun you've got the last spot! xx

Can you make another wait spot? I want my mayor done after all that thinking.

HNI_0086.JPG

lol no problem! i'm working on a few right now so i should have a real spot ready for you pretty soon, too ^^ he always looks so swanky!

milk, i can't find a receipt from you in my inbox and you aren't on the list in my first post. are you sure you sent payment?~

- - - Post Merge - - -

you must have changed your username or something because i've just checked all my orders against all the payments i've received and it says i've gotten 10 orders and 10 payments, but none of the payments are from milk.desu d:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah, you're tomia. guys it would be really helpful if you would include a disclaimer when you change your usernames! xo

milk, i can't find a receipt from you in my inbox and you aren't on the list in my first post. are you sure you sent payment?~
you must have changed your username or something because i've just checked all my orders against all the payments i've received and it says i've gotten 10 orders and 10 payments, but none of the payments are from milk.desu d:
ah, you're tomia. guys it would be really helpful if you would include a disclaimer when you change your usernames! xo

ahh yea sorry I changed it a while back sorry, and its not that I was wanting to cancel my order, just that there weren't many updates as to if this was still going or not ; v;
I've had artists in the past that just give up and don't refund that's all just making sure it was still alive ; 7;

it's no problem at all, i'd totally have been able to send a refund if i hadn't already started on most of them! :x that's why i was trying to check which one yours was d: i did have to close down the store in the past but i made sure to reconcile the orders i was able to beforehand ^^ i'm so sorry i haven't been able to post many updates, though! i work for myself irl so things normally get pretty busy for me around gifting season :3 thank you so much for your patience!! xo

Back