• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Bell Tree Direct - 6.20.21 - Staff Apps, Events, Island Tours, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, this sounds interesting! Aside from the TBTWC event, I haven't really participated in other events in this forum, but I'm excited. I'll be waiting for more information as it becomes available!

And the bell tree island tours. Interesting. Might as well give it a shot even though my island doesn't have a lot of wow stuff on it.

Lastly, just want to say thanks once again to the moderators and the rest of the staff on the forums for organizing all of the things and making sure it's a safe space for everyone to hang out. It's awesome seeing you folks engaging with other users here and I really appreciate it. :)

thankyou for all your hard work staff, i am greatly looking forward to the summer camp event, it sounds like it will be an absolute delight

Thanks for all your hard work, staff! Really looking forward to all the upcoming events. I’m especially looking forward to Camp Bell Tree! Hopefully I can reunite with up some amazing Froggy Chairs again! 💚

The way I can smell an egg hunt coming up.... Hopefully I can participate in everything!
Oh no hopefully the clues aren't super hard this time
Easter egg hunts are cancelled until further notice. However, I do hope all of you have a loom, ukulele, and an OG copy of Nintendo Campus Challenge on-hand!

Easter egg hunts are cancelled until further notice. However, I do hope all of you have a loom, ukulele, and an OG copy of Nintendo Campus Challenge on-hand!
You're not joking right?
On one hand I'm happy but on the other hand I wanted a chance to get a cobweb egg.. somi'm not sure how I feel.

Cancelled events are a running joke on TBT, don't worry.
Oh that's a relief
1624394084423.png

But actually maybe I won't get it because usually they come out with new eggs each time and the cobweb egg isn't summer themed so probably not
But I still tried

Oh that's a relief
View attachment 381539
But actually maybe I won't get it because usually they come out with new eggs each time and the cobweb egg isn't summer themed so probably not
But I still tried

Well, it doesn't mean there's an egg hunt coming up but I'm sure they aren't cancelled as a whole. The Halloweaster Eggs don't seem overly popular, so providing you save up you could probably find a seller. c:

Do you all really think I'd be masochistic enough to run an egg hunt by myself? Not to mention July would be a terrible month for such an event. Who wants hot, rancid, smelly eggs? 😖

In all seriousness, it's not an egg hunt. Three months isn't quite enough recovery time I'm afraid!

Do you all really think I'd be masochistic enough to run an egg hunt by myself? Not to mention July would be a terrible month for such an event. Who wants hot, rancid, smelly eggs? 😖

In all seriousness, it's not an egg hunt. Three months isn't quite enough recovery time I'm afraid!
better question is who doesnt???

jk but I'm down for a new egg hunt only 3 months later, let's goooo

I mean there was halloweaster..... you could do summeaster

It seems like you've given us a hint, but now it's more perplexing. 😭🧐

I'm so excited for these events and getting a little too into figuring out what the seekret event is. So far we know that it's Christmas themed, 2 words, not an egg hunt, and needs a variety of odd objects. Hmm...

Will Camp Bell Tree be doable for members without WiFi? I’d like to join it, but I don’t have WiFi for games at the moment. I’m wondering if there will be parts of the event that don’t require playing games online.

This is exciting! I’m looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back