• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 2.7.24 - Twenty Years of TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact: Apples are the hardest of the five main fruits in Animal Crossing, and coconuts are the hardest fruit in Animal Crossing. Look what I got.

I heard durians actually taste pretty good if you plug your nose. Either way, oranges=top tier fruit from an evolutionary point of view. Like they are literally *made* to be eaten by people and it’s amazing. (Peaches and plums are definitely the best fruits taste-wise though)

Ooh I got lychees as my second fruit! I haven't had any in a long while but I remember them being pretty good. 👀 Lemons would've been cool to have too though.

on the off chance there actually is a cooking event I'm so glad I didn't get mangoes. I hate mangoes askjfklfjkfdls

Cool, I have a persimmato! That’s my favorite fruit, the persimmon tomato hybrid.

But actually, persimmons are one of my favorite new fruits in New Leaf, probably behind mangoes.

Reactions: Doo
And lychees look like swollen cherries (in NL at least lol)
Edit: just saw that above 🤦‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back