• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bell Tree Direct - 6.20.21 - Staff Apps, Events, Island Tours, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this sounds so cute! @Saylor I don't think you've ever said you like camping but it seems like something you'd enjoy and this sounds adorable. I hope we get put in the same bunk 🥺💕

I'm also excited about the Christmas in July style event, I love Christmas so that has definitely caught my eye! I'm bummed I didn't participate in last summers event but I'm excited to see what this summer will bring. 💕

The upcoming events all look like a lot of fun, and I’m glad to see more changes happening to the forum. Thanks for the free bells as well! Also, I look forward to seeing who the new staff members will be. :)

a team-based event you say 👀
everything else has my attention too, but you know. team events are fun

unknown.png
Well in that case:

1624228746133.png

Mods it's a joke ok please don't kill me

All these events look like they will be a lot of fun! Thank you to TBT staff for all of your hard work in organizing these events :) Thank you for the bells!

Excited for the new events! It's a bummer I restarted my island so I can't modify my old island, but I still hope it's good enough to get featured ; w;

I'm so excited for the upcoming events, they look extremely fun. I can't wait! Also, I'm going to apply for that Project Staff since y'all are also looking for developers. It's time I put my 3 years worth of Computer Science classes to work as I go into my 4th year of college and get my degree! :D

The upcoming events sound wonderful, big thanks to the staff for organizing them and for the free bells! New staff labels are a great way of clearly marking the different roles and acknowledging staff of the past, it's great to see. Best of luck to those who are applying for staff positions. Very excited to see who will be added.

Excited for Camp Bell Tree. I never participated in Camp Hyrule but I did know about it. Hopefully you can re-spark some of the magic of our younger days. Also makes me think of Smash Camp, too :)

>
Post Quality
Image, link-only, video, or smiley replies, accompanied by no written text or other meaningful content.

Does this apply to expand your music tastes/what are you listening to as well? most of our posts there are video only unless we add like "absolute bop" or stuff.

>
Post Quality
Image, link-only, video, or smiley replies, accompanied by no written text or other meaningful content.

Does this apply to expand your music tastes/what are you listening to as well? most of our posts there are video only unless we add like "absolute bop" or stuff.
I don't believe any of us were aware that the posts being made in the Expand Your Music Tastes thread were of such low quality. I've moved it over to The Basement where it will not be a rule violation.

I don't believe any of us were aware that there was a thread with rule-breaking posts frequently made. I've moved this to The Basement now where it will not be a rule violation.
Thank you for replying :) And yeah I'm sure the thread-maker's intention was for people to actually post something about the music rather than just posting indie/obscure videos, but sound like a good solution made on it.

TBT never fails to surprise me with these creative events 😎 so excited to take part in them over the next few weeks!
thanks again to all of the brilliant staff who make my daily check-ins here so enjoyable❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back