• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bell Tree Direct - 6.20.21 - Staff Apps, Events, Island Tours, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanted to say I really appreciate the staff for running and maintaining this forum on their own free time/will. people who bully the staff have no place here.

also new events! how fun! I'll actually be able to participate this time around since I'm not in school so that'll be great! :)

edit: sometimes my phone randomly deletes words lol

Last edited:
Idk why but when I saw 'Staff Apps' I thought BellTree was gettin an application.

Also looking forward to the 'Seek-ret' event!

christmas july. this says christmas july

the number of characters per question mark matches perfectly, and oblivia already claimed it as such

I think Scavenger Hunt fits as well, which I'm assuming this is what this event is. Maybe it's Christmas Hunt, like hunting for Christmas things in July.

Me: sees the camping event coming soon
Also me to me:
1624219081804.png

Ahhh I'm already really excited for these upcoming events! Unfortunately I probably won't be able to participate in the Celebrating Diversity event since I still haven't gotten New Horizons*, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what people come up with! ^^ Hopefully I'll join in next year if it makes another return!
The "seek-ret" event sounds interesting for sure, if it involves more riddle-solving, then... fingers crossed on how well I'll do, eheh. If I can do about as well as I did in the Easter egg hunt, give or take, I'll be happy with myself.
Camp Bell Tree also sounds like it'll be a blast! I really enjoyed participating in TBTWC (Froggy Chairs 💚), so I'm already intrigued. I can't wait to see what the wider variety of tasks will be!

And big thanks for the free bells!! (*´꒳`*) Good luck to any staff applicants as well!
*I've been thinking about getting a copy soon though so... maybe. 🤞

hmm, the Camp Bell Tree event is very interesting to me, for a reason only a handful of people that are active on here would understand. 👀

Anyways, best of luck to everybody who submits an application for a staff position!

Thank you for the bells :)! I’m really excited since I have missed out on the last diversity event. I had a lot of fun with the last event even though I didn’t have most of the games :). I can’t wait for more details about the events to be revealed. I am a bit worried I’ll be a burden on my team in case something happens to come up in my schedule or other problems arise.z

Thank you for the free bells, and looking forward to the new events coming soon :)

I'm very much looking forward to Camp Bell Tree! The World Championship was so much fun and it was great seeing all the people working together! Brought the community together like no other event has! Hope we also get to play multiplayer games in our summer camp! Maybe I didn't buy Splatoon 2 too late after all

Another event already?? Amazing! Although July - August will be a hectic time for me with real life stuff, i will do my best to make it ><
(since I still regret missing the bell tree fair from last year to this date)...The events sounds exciting and hopefully i should be able to participate a lot more if it's acnl in game related activities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back