• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 9.30.23 - New Staff and October Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the event to start! Will be in the night for me again but tomorrow will be fun :)

Normally the woods would've already opened up, but I guess it has big plans this year which is why it's late.

I think whoever's in charge of the woods probably forgot to dispel the enchantment put on it that makes it not appear normally.
Post automatically merged:

also, what. How do i earn slideshow tickets?

Okay… I know they said it was comparable to the TBT fair, but these currencies…

I wasn’t expecting an actual fair event!
IMG_6677.jpeg

Well, if clowns are going to come creeping out of every corner, I guess I’m ready. I just finished watching the original Stephen kings it and then the new one & chapter 2 the other day since it’s spooky season and all.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, and my youngest and I have been going through all the saw movies, so just add the clown puppet to that as well.

super excited!! hopefully by the time i get out of work today the event will have started 🤩

Ok that currency is super interesting... 🤩
Welp.. I guess we know the theme now.
Super curious about the collectibles

If there aren't any egg hunts why are there eggs in posts I come across? /tryingtobevague
Did you see the green egg from this year’s Camp TBT event thread? It may have confused you as its still there for some reason…

Unless you saw something else take that with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back