• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Is Now 19 Years Old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday TBT.

Even though I've joined 3 years ago and had a rough time on this site and undergo so many name changes for some bad stuff I've said or done, its been pretty okay.

If I said anything in the past that offended or hurt anyone. I am truely sorry. I was in a dark place and I let my own insecurites get the best of me. If I ever made the website feel unsafe because of past threads I've made on the game (ACNH) or anything like that I apologize. It was never my intention to upset people and I left a bad impression when I first joined. I hate looking at the first thread I posted and I really wish that didn't existed but its there now.

Happy birthday TBT 🥳, next year will be almost a decade for me.
Thanks to everybody who made it possible. I have so much fun coming here.

Happy Birthday TBT!

Thank you to everyone who has contributed and kept this special little corner of the internet going somehow. I joined over 6000 days ago and there is no way to describe how strange, but also so cool, it is that TBT is still here. Thanks especially to Jeremy for keeping it going when it would have been far easier on himself to just shut it down long ago!

Last edited:
Happy birthday to my favourite place online ♥️

I never thought I could say this about a website or an online forum but this space has become my absolute comfort corner over the years and if it were to disappear, it would feel like a serious loss to me.

Thank you to all wonderful, hardworking staff members who keep the forums feeling fresh with their amazing and creative events. And thank you to all the supportive and inspiring members here who keep the place alive and made it an open, welcoming community ☀️🎈

Happy Birthday TBT! It's been about three years since I joined this forum during the height of ACNH. 🥳

Thank you staff for making this forum fun with events and activities especially the art and writing contests. Thank you also for TBT Neighborly Games and the other TBT members that I've played with in the gaming sessions ever since. Thank you TBT for the friends we made along the way. May we have another prosperous year! ☺️

Absolutely wild that it's been 19 years. I've been here just over half the site's lifespan! Think how wealthy I would be if I'd figured out what a collectible was before like 2020. Thank you to all the staff for the truly above-and-beyond events that keep the community active between new releases. Can't wait to see what the next AC game (and the next holiday collectibles . . .) bring with you all!

Happy nineteenth birthday TBT!

TBT has helped me through some rough times, and I can't thank you all enough for being the amazing people you are. I love you all more than words can express, and I can't wait to see what the next year will bring for us all.

Happy 19th Birthday TBT! 🎉💖✨

While I have only been here for under three years, I have met some amazing people, made some wonderful friends, and made some truly
lasting friendships! I am so grateful for them! 💜

The staff and users here have made TBT a really warm, inviting and friendly community that I'm thankful to be part of! Thank you staff, for your continuous hard work to make TBT what it is! 😊💖

Happy Anniversary TBT! Amazing the forums are still around, thanks to all the hard work of the mods!! ♥️🌟

The wholesomest place of the internet, and am so grateful it's still so alive and active!

Happy 19th birthday, TBT! 🎉 I think we should all be thankful that it's still standing after all these years since a huge lot of forums on the internet are either slowly dying or has gone defunct over time. The amazing staff, members, and events are what helped TBT to stay strong, even though there are times where it hasn't been very active.

I honestly thought TBT was established in 2005 unless I'm missing something important?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back