• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ask the below user a question!

I once went to Ruby Tuesday’s and had wings that tasted like they had an entire bottle of hot sauce dumped on them. I couldn’t eat more than one because they were so spicy. It was insane.

What’s your fave villager/NPC collectible?

Copper and Apollo,,, theyre So Good (cries)

if u had unlimited funds, but were only allowed to buy 1 item/good, what would u buy?

Only one item/good? Uhh...does leaf tickets for Pocket Camp count? Because I doubt I'd ever run out of things to spend them on.

Favorite restaurant chain?

I don't really know. I have so little motivation to do anything that I've never thought of a to-do list.

Were/are you in college? If so, what was/is your major?

I am in college. I’m in the first semester of my freshman year and am looking to major in elementary education.

Worst injury you ever got?

Probably when I got my pinkie stuck in a heavy metal door when I was seven.

What's your favorite card to play in Uno?

I'm tempted to say draw 4 but reverse is always satisfying.

What's the strangest thing you've encountered in a dream?

uh ive had many weird dreams(?)
i remembr last night i was in some kinda fluid bubble thing, and woke up cause it popped. some others are stuff like my teeth would fall out and id place em back in and stuff

how do u deal with sleepiness? coffee? tea? power nap? ignorance to the sleep?

That doesn't sound too fun, hope it gets better with your dreams! Um... pretty much all of the above in that order, except swap 3 and 4. Sometimes do double coffee instead of tea!

What was your favorite song a month ago?

There's quite a few! Helloween4545, RoahmMythril, Somecallmejohnny, ClementJ64, DeceasedCrab, etc. To be honest I forget a lot of them.

Same question?

Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I first tried it when I went to college this fall and it's so freakin delicious lol

What app do you use most on your phone?

I don't have a phone.

Hardest game you ever played?

Back