• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

also frosty u have no idea how grateful i was you knew who sharla was when i softed

i was just kinda throwing it out there but if you didn’t catch that i would’ve lost the dolby cc 100%
Post automatically merged:

Just putting it out there, never assume I can't read a soft in one post thank you. :v I don't even think Ribbit got that I knew until day two when I directly asked who he healed.
I DIDNT but i thought you did when you loved the post d2 just confirmed it

in my defence i wanted to kill frosty n1 and iirc i was the only who thought annika was pr
we didn't kill ribbit bc we thought lily was more likely to be doc. when ribbit said she was 100% sure on rad fakeclaiming, i knew he had to be pr, but we kept ribbit alive bc he thought tn4u was town and we needed those

also frosty u have no idea how grateful i was you knew who sharla was when i softed

i was just kinda throwing it out there but if you didn’t catch that i would’ve lost the dolby cc 100%

I DIDNT but i thought you did when you loved the post d2 just confirmed it

I have the power of google lol. Tho I did spend a bit of time determining if you were trying to fake doc mario again lmao. But I appreciate you, you were my only confidence like the whe majority of the game.

in my defence i wanted to kill frosty n1 and iirc i was the only who thought annika was pr
we didn't kill ribbit bc we thought lily was more likely to be doc. when ribbit said she was 100% sure on rad fakeclaiming, i knew he had to be pr, but we kept ribbit alive bc he thought tn4u was town and we needed those

You really, really should have killed me lol. Did you think I was cop at all??? And why Lily doc?

tn4u’s first two days were still very good and i will stand by that. very good play tn4u
Me who would not let up on TN sjkfbskbfkjsbfkbskfbksbfkjsbgk

im sorry tn4u for this being your first mafia experience but i had a lot of fun playing with you!!!

Oh?? Lol I don't remember that at all. That makes so much more sense why you shot Lily then.
i remember it

this still was the best part of the game though
IMG_9858.jpeg

Back