• Current Championship Time (EDT)

Competitive Splatoon 3: Salmon Run Eggstravaganza!

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Tansan
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
SalmonRun.jpg

Splatoon 3: Golden Egg Eggstravaganza

OIP.XCVxgnApLFOPzkPi3noOswAAAA
How to Participate

Alongside our Splatoon 3 games, you can also earn points for your team by playing Salmon Run! For this challenge you will be playing the Salmon Run rotations available during the event period (May 18th - June 2nd) and will be submitting your personal best scores of golden eggs obtained by you in a single shift.

Your first submission will gain you 5 participation points for the first time only, if it meets these requirements:

1. The screenshot must be a personal golden egg score of 25 golden eggs and over.​
2. The screenshot must be of a successfully completed shift. It wont count if you fail a wave (unless it's an extra boss wave).​
3. The screenshot posted must be of a shift played and posted that day. I will not be counting old screenshots.​

Earn Daily Points - 70 points max

Please post your daily post before 12AM EDT to count as a submission for that day.
Participants in different time zones, for example, Oceania or Asia, just make sure you post before 12AM in your time zone so the screenshot time and your post time in the forum match up!

Each new day during the event you can submit an additional screenshot/score to earn extra points for your team if you can meet the following thresholds (and rules 2,3 still apply):

ThresholdDaily Points Obtainable
Any score of 35-40 golden eggs2
Any score of 41-45 golden eggs5
Any score of 46-55 golden eggs10
Top 3 best score15
Top 2 best score20
Top 1 best score25

Update as of May 22, 2024: "Daily Points" will now be capped at 70 points max per player (not including the initial submission points that everyone gets).
If you have already reached 70 points, you can still submit a daily personal best score to be in the running for top 3 (daily score rules still apply) but you will not receive additional points.

Salmonrunboard.png

Any score posted must be a screenshot of a shift the day it was played. I will gather scores every day and keep track of the current and updated personal bests for each participant. So keep trying throughout the event for the best score but don't forget to submit it ASAP! You may play with friends in a twin/tri/quad but scores submitted will be individual personal bests. Read below for a better breakdown on how to submit.

Rules & Submission

In your game while in Grizzco, go to the "Recent Jobs" tab. Pick the job you want to submit the daily score of and take a screenshot or take a photo of your switch screen. Post the screenshot in this thread.

Example: Acceptable screenshotExample: Acceptable photo of switch screen
IMG_1159.JPG
IMG_1160.jpg

In order to get points, your screenshot...:
  • Must be your own score/screenshot and must be 25 eggs and above for the first participation points, or an egg score that meets the threshold.
    • In the screenshot the green arrow with the score -> should be pointing to your own username
  • Must be the relevant rotation happening during TBTWC (See "Rotation Schedule" below) and must be posted in this thread the day the shift was played. I will not be giving points out to late or old screenshots.
    • For example, if I posted the screen shot above to submit my 45 golden egg score, it must be posted the day I played it. You cannot submit a better score the same day but you can try again the next day.
  • You may only submit a photo of a successfully cleared shift! You cannot submit a shift you have failed, unless it's a failed extra boss wave.
  • You can take a photo of your switch screen if you cannot upload your screenshot for whatever reason but do not crop or edit the photo. Please see above for what an acceptable screenshot and and photo looks like.
  • This goes without saying but be honest and do not alter your screenshots in any way.

Rotation / Shift Schedule Information

PAST: May 18, 2024 at 3:00 PM GMT+7 - May 20, 2024 at 7:00 AM GMT+7

PAST: May 20, 2024 at 7:00 AM GMT+7 - May 21, 2024 at 11:00 PM GMT+7

PAST: May 21, 2024 at 11:00 PM GMT+7 - May 23, 2024 at 3:00 PM GMT+7

PAST: May 25, 2024 at 7:00 AM GMT+7 - May 26, 2024 at 11:00 PM GMT+7

PAST: May 26, 2024 at 11:00 PM GMT+7 - May 28, 2024 at 3:00 PM GMT+7

PAST: May 28, 2024 at 3:00 PM GMT+7 - May 30, 2024 at 7:00 AM GMT+7

CURRENT: May 30, 2024 at 7:00 AM GMT+7 - May 31, 2024 at 11:00 PM GMT+7​

1717055072413.png

Shift information found from here

General Salmon Run Tips
  • Practice the weapon type before jumping into a shift. Getting a certain weapon may determine how you play a wave.
  • Certain special wave types or tides are better for collecting large amounts of golden eggs (such as goldie seeking or cohock/cannons) so make sure you take advantage of those when they show up!
  • Lure the mobile bosses (like steelhead, maws, and scrapper) closer to the basket if possible, to make it easier to deposit eggs. Eliminate faraway bosses like stingers, fly fish, and big shot as soon as possible so they don't become a problem!
  • Know when to use specials. Don't be afraid to use them early on if it will help you survive a wave or manage boss control. Be aware of your surroundings before using it... you don't want to get overwhelmed by mobs in your crab tank or get caught in a rainstorm while in your inkjet!
  • Be aware of what weapons your teammates are using. If you notice your teammate struggling with a heavier, slower weapon... help them out by turfing or clearing the area of mobs so they can better focus on bosses!
  • Be aware of where your teammates are. Throwing a bomb at a lifeboat teammate may be more effective than swimming up to save them!
Good luck!

grizz.png

THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY GRIZZCO INDUSTRIES

Last edited:
When does a "new day" end and start?
Apologies if this was answered somewhere already!

Last edited:
Reactions: Doo
When does a "new day" end and start?
Apologies if this was answered somewhere already!
Hello! As soon the clock hits 12am EDT, it's a new day. So, for example, if on the 19th of May you play your games and you are happy with a score to submit, and your screenshot should say "5/19/2024 3:00PM (or any time played that day) and you should be posting it in this thread before 20th of May 12am EDT. Basically I will just be checking the time stamp on your screenshot to see if it's posted the day it's played. Good luck everyone!

I'll try to accept and send points at the end of each day too :)

Hello! As soon the clock hits 12am EDT, it's a new day. So, for example, if on the 19th of May you play your games and you are happy with a score to submit, and your screenshot should say "5/19/2024 3:00PM (or any time played that day) and you should be posting it in this thread before 20th of May 12am EDT. Basically I will just be checking the time stamp on your screenshot to see if it's posted the day it's played. Good luck everyone!

I'll try to accept and send points at the end of each day too :)
Rubs my hands together
Thank you

Will this post merge....
GN6NVbYaEAIe_xL.jpg

another question- are we allowed to edit these photos if we get a higher score?
edit: i'm assuming no but just wanted to ask anyways!

Last edited:
another question- are we allowed to edit these photos if we get a higher score?
edit: i'm assuming no but just wanted to ask anyways!
No, you cannot edit your post to change it. Since this event goes on for some time there's a chance every day to beat your own personal score, or another's, and to also reach those threshold points! So please be mindful of what score you decide to settle on for the day.

definitely experiencing a dandori-esque issue here 💀 i suck at salmon run so getting to 25 was a struggle! i'm eager to see how my score improves with some daily practice though!
2024051907040300_s[1].jpg

Back