• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ask the below user a question!

I love how everyone is getting ninja'd so I'll just start a new Q.

do you like tie-dye things?

late albums are really good and they are def not overrated... there are "worse" for that imo lol

you?

Yeah I think they're great!:) They deserve the praise they get imo.

Do you enjoy any folk or world music at all?

I really don't listen to a ton of music like that, but I'd probably enjoy folk music.

Do you enjoy rap or nah?

I'm not really sure..I haven't heard enough of it to really say.

How does bacon-flavored vodka sound to you?

No. Never have, never will. I prefer to have an actual teacher help me if I have a problem rather than just looking at the screen all day. Human interactions are important!

Have you ever crafted something?

Yeah, a couple things! I can't remember most of' em for the life of me though!

How about you?

Nope. I'm not artistic in any way whatsoever.

If you could live in any time period, what would it be? It could be any time in the past, present, or future.

No. I heard that people residing there have a hard time trying to even LEAVE the country if I recall correctly.

What colours do you have for your Switch joy-cons if any?

I don't own them but I like the splatoon themed ones.. idk.

what kind of (hand)bag do you carry around if any?

I only own one bag to keep my money in. it's an over the shoulder bag with lots of zippered pockets that hangs close to my body so it's harder to steal.

Favorite Animal Crossing villager?

So far it may be a tie between Pekoe, Bluebear and Maple. Maybe some others but I can't think of their names.

Likewise?

Probably the ones Gulliver gives you for answering his questions correctly!:)

Hottest/spiciest thing you ever tried?

(i meant on-site collectibles buut okay)

wow, too many things but this spicy yakiniku is a good candidate lol

you?

Last edited:
Back