• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Worst Class in High School? (Or school in general)

Worst class in high school?

• English

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Math

Votes: 54 43.9%
  • History

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Science

Votes: 16 13.0%
  • Foreign Language

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Computer/Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arts (Band, theatre, ceramics, etc.)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 8.9%

• Total voters
Absolutely hated Math. Used to hate French as well, but grew to love it. Good thing too since I now speak, read and write it every day at work. ~_~

English. Uh, I am so bad at it and it is so boring. I am so bad at writing stories and I think I am going to do ordinary level english when we split into higher and ordinary. Nothing else bothers me that much except Irish. There are only 2 Irish teachers in our school and they are the 2 worst teachers in our school. They know a lot of Irish but they can't teach. Why do we have to learn it anyway? Barely anyone in Ireland speaks Irish anymore... No one will ever use it after school anyway.

I'm not in high school yet, but I'll just say for the record that I'm going to be as terrible at Math as I am right now. My teacher's put me in the advanced (Algebra) class, and I don't understand a single word coming out her mouth. She thinks that I'm so smart that I should be able to stay in the class (if my grade drops below B I get put in the lower class), but noooo. Nothing clicks, nothing makes sense, I don't know what to do, hnnnngg.

But I love English. :D I apparently have this talent for spelling and writing and grammatical stuffs :p

I really hate Spanish class. It wasn't too bad at first last year but then we had a teacher change and the current teacher ruined both the class and language for me. She never actually answers our questions, too. We would ask her questions and she would answer with the wrong answer or she would say everything else and not answer our question at all. Once, my classmate asked, "Why is it una and not uno?" when referring to time and she spent forever saying other things and not answering the question at all. I feel like if she wasn't the teacher, I wouldn't mind Spanish so much and my least favorite subject would actually be history.

From year 7 to 9, I've always hated maths.
Now I enjoy it much more because I love the class and it's getting slightly easier.

I've always hated English because I've never gotten higher than a C and it's extremely boring. Also, I'm always in bottom set which means I have the mot annoying classes possible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also love Science this year, my teachers are very motivational and the subject is fun. Working hard really pays off, now I'm in top sets for every subject (apart from English -_-) and top sets are the best.

I think that in High School, I started to like English less as I progressed. How my teachers taught the course, it seemed like it was less about creativity, and more about reading and discussing. It's such a shame that it ended on such a low not. :p

Hated Math. Especially in High School. Numbers and I didn't really get along all that well :p. Learned what I had to as well as I could, but it was still a pain to learn.

I'm okay at maths and english but I hate both of them. I'm just terrible at writing what I'm thinking of and in math I never really paid attention during the first years of basic algebra and it's kept me behind - it's embarassing to ask questions and sometimes I just don't understand the layout of everything.

I'm best at sciences and history, though mostly biology.

Last edited:
I hated math the most, though I didn't really like anything in school. I'd always zone out into my old world or just draw.
I'm sure if I paid attention more I would have probably liked science and history the best.

I adore English and Drama <3 Despise Maths, Science and Art though. Maths at the bottom of the list.

Awww maths is getting all the hate - I love maths, I took it all the way to the end of school. I love how there's always an answer and if you persist, you'll reach it.
My least favourite was history. Ugh.

I love math too but probably because I'm Asian. I hate English the most. One of my English teachers gave the harshest quizzes with the most specific questions taken out of books like "The Scarlet Letter" and "Catcher in the Rye." There were only three questions too.

:0 How can everyone hate maths!!? I love it!! History and English are the worst!

For sure math. Everything else isn't too horrible.

Maths!!
i could get A's in everything else luckily quite easily, but Maths was always a struggle to get it.
(Im from the UK so i actually have my GCSES now, which are certificates with a grade for each subject.. Maths was my only B ;__; its just so hard!!)

English & History & Languages <3
(now that im doing A-levels i can just study these and no maths woo)

Last edited:
Back